“Would not go back”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The atmosphere at Frisco's is very nice. We had a great table on the patio. However, I would not recommend this restaurant to others. We just came back from dinner tonight. The service was extremely slow, even though there were very few other tables with customers. Everyone seemed to have a long wait for food. Our server was not particularly friendly, nor did she seem very interested in whether we were enjoying our meals. The Caesar salad was good, however my mussels were cold and had to be sent back. My friend's chicken parmigiana was dry and the sauce looked and tasted like it had come out of a can. All in all, this restaurant is nothing special for the price you're paying.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Frisco's this past weekend and we found it to be a very good experience. The service was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The girl checked in on us frequently and was very pleasant. We had the stuffed mushroom caps with lobster and cheese for an appetizer. It was very tasty and cheesy. The clam chowder was excellent, and the cesear salad had an interesting presentation. The baby back ribs were very tender and tasty, the yukon mashed potatoes were to die for and the other vegetables on the plate, carrot, broccoli and green beans were nicely el dente. We finished the meal with a cheesecake and a very good cup of fresh coffee. Or overall experience was very good, and we would recommend this restaurant to our friends.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

my husband and I enjoyed a birthday dinner. our waitress was very friendly and professional. I prefer fresh salmon when possible so I asked and she was honest. Nothing wrong with frozen just not my preference so I went to my second choice. I didn't ask if my second choice was frozen because I don't care and if it was, it sure didn't taste like it was. it was perfect. Very flavourful. we would go back next time we stay at Golden Lake.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Frisco's is ok but it promises to be a lot more. The ambiance is inviting and sauve and one is always greeted with warmth and friendliness. The Servers are attentive and knowledgeable but the food is a tad disappointing. Frisco's has definitely declined over the years but it's not a bad choice for the area. The most disappointing thing about the food is the 'soup and salad bar' - you may be able to 'eat as much as you want' but one trip is often enough. I would recommend Frisco's for its Lobsterfest or for a casual lunch but if you're expecting fine dining - you may be disappointed.

1  Thank Stephanie P