“Not likely to go back”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was very disappointed with my meal, I ordered the scallops which was served with white rice and corn (although I had requested fries). The sides were very bland, looked like frozen corn and minute rice with nothing added. Overall I thought the price point was high for what they were offering, and I really had a hard time finding anything on the menu that really caught my interest. The only positive part of the whole experience was that there is a McDonald's across the street so I was able to go through the drive thru and order a burger since I just couldn't bring myself to eat the rice and was still hungry. I'm not likely to go back, there are better options in the Kentville, New Minas and Wolfville area.

1  Thank Peter B

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I went with my wife in July 2011 and then again in March of 2012. They are lucky that there are not many choices in the area because I didn't care for my first experience. This time was really good though ! Big piles of food at a decent price ! Where else can you get a coffee and tea, a quality club and fries, burger and onion rings and a dessert for under 30 bucks ? I'll go back. The only reason why the atmosphere isn't great is becasue they don't seen to be overly busy. The restaurant however is clean and very well decorated !

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Good atmosphere. Service wasn't bad, food wasn't bad. The "Onion Bloom" thing was pretty nasty though, I wouldn't recommend it. Big mint bowl on the way out was a plus.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We live close by and appreciate having a local restaurant we can walk to. The food here is very good, fresh made sauces and the salad I had was very fresh. Excellent bar selections.
Everything was nicely presented and we enjoyed the live music. Nice clean friendly restaurant in the 'burbs. Family friendly but nice enough for a night out with the adults.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Still fairly average, but better since new menu items were adopted.