“A Great Experience”

Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Chetwynd
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The lakeview inn in Chetwynd is a very nice place to stay. Ive stayed there many times thru work. The rooms are always very clean. Everything is comfortable and modern. They have free movie rentals, games for the kids, a solid continental breakfast, and surprisingly good wifi. The cherry on top is their friendly staff who genuinely want you to enjoy your stay. Considering how far north we are, this hotel delivers great bang for your buck!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Morgan M
Joshua H, General Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Lakeview Inn and Suites and we appreciated your feedback posted on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear that you generally enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the comfortable room with its facilities. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed both the product and the services that we offer. I am also pleased to hear that our associates especially Cheery, have positively contributed towards this enjoyment. I will pass on your encouraging feedback to them as they all are working very hard to make every guest feel special.

Thank you once again for your contribution and we do look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Staying at lakeview is a welcoming experience. I stay there quite frequently and I have to say that the staff are very friendly and helpfull and they make you feel right at home. The rooms are very clean and are very nice and that's not to mention the juccuzzi suites they are amazing. Thank you to the Chetwynd Staff you make my stay worthwhile.

• Stayed: February 2013
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted that we fulfilled your expectations and appreciate your kind words .Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations at every opportunity. In that regard, I would personally appreciate hearing your comments about your stay.
Come and see us again next trip to Chetwynd. Thank you

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Lakeview is the place to stay...I enjoyed the staff hospitality, the cleaning staff was very help[full..The rooms are huge,very clean and well maintained. The smell and cleanliness is what I love about your beds, they are very comfortable and big. The continental breakfast is good, I love the breakfast style so we can make our own breakfast sandwich. The rates are reasonable and affordable. I love the car wash outside, no other hotel has this, it sure came in handy for me. The treats you serve at the front desk is awesome for my sweet tooth. The internet service is great, love the high speed network.

Room Tip: I would recommend people to stay at Lakeview
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gerri g
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Gerri,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such a kind, generous and gracious review. Having a review like this really gives me the opportunity to reward and recognize our various team members who go above and beyond each day to ensure that our guests have great, unique experiences while traveling to Chetwynd. We truly enjoyed serving you and we look forward to seeing you back with us on your next trip to Chetwynd! All the best!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently. The staff are awsome, like home away from home. Nice little touches that say we appreciate our guests include: pressure washer (I realy appreciate that because my truck needs a wash at the end of the day), every now and then get a surprise chocolate bar and water in the room. Keep up the great work guys, I'll be back.

Karlis

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thanks to wonderful guests such as yourself who are willing to share their comments. Lakeview Inns and Suites is detailed orientated and love to please guests as much as possible. Right now we are in process of replacing old bedspreads to Duvets and I hope you enjoy your stay with us more often.

We do look forward to having you return to Lakeview Inns and Suites and to ensuring a perfect stay on your next visit Thank you again looking forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

stay here for work regularly, clean, huge rooms, not alot of character. staff is friendly and courteous, rates are pretty decent, big box feel hotel. hate the comforters on the beds, should change to the three sheet method.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shakor
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Yes, new bedding program will take place sometime this year, and you will enjoy your stay more often. As I promised to previous guests, we have replaced flooring for new carpet now.
As you noticed, we are 100% customer satisfaction orientated, and love to make our customers happy. Thank you so much again. We will keep it up.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Darted in from a business trip when the roads got too poor to continue. It is one of the newer hotels in town so thought that I would try my luck. Was charged $150 (before taxes!) for a single room at a "discounted" rate. I know that the Peace region of BC is the land of oil & gas and hotels and restaurants take advantage of the influx of money but COME ON. I kindly agreed to pay for the room at whatever cost expecting a warm and cozy escape from the hellish roads but what I got was the oldest, dirty, thinnest cheap hotel bedding and linens that one could imagine. Nearly everything in the room was dated and the heater barely got the place comfortable. Tiny television and a stained carpet. I am an easy going frequent traveller but needless to say I was up and put of there by 5am after a night of barely sleeping on the too hard scratchy beds. I am aware that the turn over of hard working oil and gas men at these establishments is high and dirty workbooks might be the culprit for stained carpets, but after a hard days work I think that people who are paying top dollar for rooms should be afforded a decent clean bed to lay their head down in. Would have faired better at one of the older longer established motels in town I'm sure. They will certainly be getting money next time.

• Stayed: December 2012
Joshua H, General Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay with us. Unfortunately we were almost a full house at the time of your check in and left you without much choices of room selections. Actually you were staying in a Double Queen with a Kitchenette rated at $149, not a standard single room rated at $129. In addition to that, looking back on your history profile, you were not a first timer, you just walked in without reservation .We do value our returning guests and we try to keep their rates as close to the prior rate as possible,if we know that they have stayed here before. The new bedding will be put in all of our guest rooms in the near future. Our TV's are all brand new 32" flat screens. I do agree the flooring needs to be redone, but that too is also being replaced in the New Year. Again I appologize for your not so good experience with us this time,but. I hope you will decide to try us out again and have a better experience. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a really clean Hotel. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Security is good. The normal rooms are a bit small. Would rather a couch or couple comfortable chairs than 2 beds. Would be more room to move and feel bigger. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: October 2012
Joshua H, General Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites - Chetwynd, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. As a matter of fact, a comment like yours makes us feel so proud ourselves and worthwhile. We are customer sadisfation dedicated , and trying to improve in every inch to make our clients happy. We hope to see you again next time.