“On the way to Powder King Mountain Resort”
Review of Days Inn Chetwynd

Days Inn Chetwynd
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Chetwynd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel weekly for six months straight. After working all day I checked in and went to my room. The room looked clean until I went to use the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and it was full of crap. Literally. I was disgusted beyond belief. Needless to say I no longer stay at that hotel as I am still up in chetwynd weekly. Stay somewhere else its not worth the headache.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Justingfl
Jun K, Manager at Days Inn Chetwynd, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
We were very concerned to hear that a repeat guest did not have a good experience. Our housekeeping staff has been working very hard to clean the grout in the bathroom area, sometimes that process leaves a discoloration on the tile, we are sorry you thought it was something else. Thanks to your feedback we will take even more care to make sure that doesn’t happen in the future. It would be appreciated, if you give me a call and advise your saty information then I will be reserarching this matter and getting back to you. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope that you will give us more opportunities to serve you again.
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I'm not sure if this what the exact month we stayed here. It was during the chainsaw carving event. I was a vendor at this event and stayed in this inn 4 nights. It was only cleaned once. I talked to the girl at the front desk (who was very nice and helpful) and on our second and third day the cleaning lady didn't show up for work. We were staying with 3 young children and had a lot of garbage and empty water and pop bottles. The manager wouldn't let the girl give us a clean room and wouldn't clean ours. We paid over 450 dollars there and had to get a broom and garbage bags from the front desk. The manager wouldn't give us our money back or even an apology. He just hid when he seen us. Would be a great hotel if they changed management. Had a wonderful breakfast and nice rooms. Not a nice experience.

• Stayed June 2012
Jun K, Manager at Days Inn Chetwynd, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Please allow me to apologize for the treatment that you received from us during your stay at our property. I reviewed our record and there was some issues of the house keeping between June 8th and 9th, 2012. However, I'd like to take the opportunity to explain the situation, in the evening of June 8th, I received a call from our front desk for your complain and I came down and went to the office to check the house keeping chart to figure out the situation and ordered the front desk to grab the garbages from your room, provid new towels and give the discount for the companstion. I wonder you might see me when I was passing by to the office. In an effort to compensate you, we provided you a discount with no charges for the extra people, even though you made the reservation only for 2 adults; there were actually 3 adults and 2 kids in the room according to our record. I am so sorry that you did not receive the respect and appreciation that you deserved as one of our valued guests. Thank you so much for bringing this incident to my attention. Once again…please accept my sincerest apologizes.
PRINCE GEORGE
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Pay per movies would be nice,and a few more smoking rooms.Great location,although a hot tub room would surely hit the spot after a long day.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank CONRAD D
Jun K, Manager at Days Inn Chetwynd, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Thanks once again, we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Chetwynd.