“Great restaurant, friendly staff”
Review of Il Giardino

Il Giardino
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Nicolosi
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

So, one night I was walking with my family down the street when we decided to go eat somewhere. We found this place here on tripadvisor and it had pretty good reviews and decided to go and try it. Lovely staff, great food, the place is cozy and the mood in there is calming.

10/10 really recommending to everyone who can enjoy a tasty pizza and have fun with the family

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We found the restaurant by reviews. We found here great food and hospitality. We highly recomanded it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

So, I decided with my family to go and eat somewhere in the city. I've found this restaurant which serves pizza and we loved it. Very friendly staff, they're ready for anything. Short time serving, it was about 15-20 minutes until my pizza came. A variety of pizzas you can choose and eat, and I can guarantee that you will like it too. If you're looking for a cosy and quiet restaurant this is the one for you. I bet you will like the staff and the pizzas there.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

I came here for the second time after 4 months with my friends and everything is just as good as I remembered. The food, the people, the place, they're all perfect. I recommend it to everyone no matter what your taste is. If you are around the area, it's a must!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Mt Etna and loved the food, it was great, plentiful and very tasty.

Date of visit: May 2017