“Great service”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while returning from Florence as my wife wanted seafood and this restaurant has the best reviews. The owner was awesome in accomodating our kids and us with the menu choices. Food was good, presentation was nice. Desserts were just ok. I had the tagliata beef steak, very good served on a layer of radish on a separate tray. Ravioli are made the olden style like my grandma used to make them and are super tasty.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere, cosy, charming owner who insists on taking everyone's order. Delicious see food, perfect homemade cheesecake. The true star is the beefsteak! You are being presented with the hunk of veal to be cooked/grilled on a stone! 5 minutes later, a medium/rare steak is brought by the owner! Cooked to perfection! I recommend enjoying it with extra black pepper on top.
I'll try Carrara next year and already looking forward to the veal steak from Il Pierrot! I Highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 10, 2016

A really great little restaurant. Friendly staff and hands down the best steak I've had in Italy (and I go to Italy a lot). The ravioli is amazing as well, made in-house. I will be a regular customer on my upcoming visits to the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Visited this restaurant for the first time in 3 years on our return to Marina di Carrara in early October 2015.We remembered how nice and friendly it was with good home cooking and how we had enjoyed a business lunch or Pranzo di Lavoro on our last visit to this area of Italy.Again,we were not disappointed.12 Euros is now the price for this special luncheon,which was a really enjoyable experience in pleasant surroundings.I am always keen to recommend places that are good for Coeliacs or gluten free diners and here was no exception,nothing was too much trouble and I enjoyed my gluten free pasta,followed by a delicious grilled chicken dish,washed down with a quarter carafe of decent wine,mineral water and a coffee(each person).How could you go wrong?We shall make a note to return,next time in the area.My husband was really pleased with his Fritto Misto and really liked the nice touch of little home made bread rolls.Thanks to the chef please.

1  Thank judy m
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

Very quiet place and cosy atmosphere, mostly recomended this place!
Очень уютное место по доступной цене, очень рекомендую!