“Definitely recommended!”
Review of Condito

Condito
Ranked #1 of 198 Restaurants in Teramo
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I was in this amazing place with my family a few weeks ago..
The atmosphere is beautiful, very nice decorated and pretty nice architecture.
The service was very good, even if they usually have a lot of customers.
My family and I, we had the best pizza in town and the also the arrosticini... yummy! You have to try them all!
At the end of the dinner, they recommended us also a dessert.. obviously homemade and soooo tasty!
I hope to come back soon.. with family or friends :)

Reviewed June 22, 2018

We had very nice experience in this restaurant. We had 4 different authentic meals and wine all for 30eur. The serving was beautiful, meals extremely tasty and prices really great. Personal spoke English what is quite rare in the area.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Wow! This place was the best restaurant I visited in my whole month in Italy. Everything was so fresh! The arosticini is to die for. The place is like hidden gem in Abruzzo. Plus the family treats you like your family. Overall this place is molto buonissimo!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Arrosticini!!!! Este el sitio para probarlo!!
If you want to try arrosticini, it is the place. Lovely food and lovely staff

Reviewed November 29, 2017

The staff welcomed us early and had great conversation with tasty recommendations.
We loved the formaggio fritto!