“Fabulous hotel!!!”
Review of Hotel Adria

Hotel Adria
Ranked #8 of 12 Neum B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. So good that we went back and extended our stay. The decor is brilliant, clean,modern and really nice. The staff were really good helping out in cancelling other hotels as the weather was really bad.

Fabulous position, would go back tomorrow, perfect place to holiday out of season.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Rene N
There are newer reviews for Hotel Adria

Reviewed September 3, 2013

In first place I was so happy, that I got cheep rooms. But then, when I came there it was so unpleasant suprice. Really, there are cheep rooms, but there are no good service, rooms are poor and also cleanliness is not so good eighter.
And something also is very strange about this hotel. Every hotel that I've been people were nice to me, they were smiling in they shown me, that they are happy to see you. But people here looked bored and at some point I had feeling, that they were just in the middle of something, that they were arguing.
I didn't felt good here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank nezakr
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I think that the hotel is overrated and vulture. The food was cold. The rooms were messy when we arrived. When we wanted something, the personnel weren't there. I really don't recomand visitting Hotel Adria in Neum!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank alufolija
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The rooms had been renewed and were clean and modern. There was wi-fi in the room. We had a side sea view and the situation (surrounding the beach and the sea) allowed us to have a beautiful sight over the landscape. But it made it a bit more difficult to go to the beach, as we always had to go down and up the stairs.

One low point of this hotel is the lack of a swimming pool and of a terrace to eat outside. But the staff were really nice and it was definitely worth the money.

The bed sheets were a bit small for the double bed, so that sleeping with somebody else was not that comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank misstigrie87
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Small hotel with wonderful view from balcony. Spacious apartments, wonderful fresh sea air, good breakfast. Specially ordered dinner for our group was no high point. Two minutes walk to seafront. Nice boat trip with lunch arranged by hotel. All in all pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2012
14  Thank Vibek
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed here for 2 days and wish we would have stayed longer. Hotel Osejava is the best place we stayed the whole time we were in Croatia. It is modern and very clean. All of the rooms we had were large and very well kept. The service is great. The food we very good. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul L
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed here one night as part of a tour of Croatia from the Polish travel agency Itaka (a terrible travel agency). Upon arrival, we were given a room on the bottom floor. This room was very dark. There was a large wall right by the window, the only view was from a small balcony. From the windows of the room itself there was no view, and even worse, no light. The entire room was dark and unpleasant.

The hallways themselves were even darker than the room. All the lights were turned off. To turn them on, you have to press a switch on the wall that only turns the lights on for a short amount of time. By short I mean 15 seconds. You press the button, walk up to your room, and the lights go out before you can even put the key into the lock, leaving you in total darkness. I've never seen anything like this, it's like something awful left over from Communism. You need two people to enter your room, one to unlock the door, and one to keep turning the light on.

The air conditioner was also something unbelievable. There was an airconditioning unit mounted above the door that blew freezing cold air in one direction only, which happened to be right at my bed. I got a severe throat infection that lasted throughout my entire trip. I still consider myself lucky though. One of the other families traveling in the tour told us that they didn't even turn their air conditioner on because there was mold all over it. The air conditioners were obviously never cleaned or maintained, and were completely unsafe to use. By the way, the temperature was 40 degrees Celsius.

The hotel was too cheap to have any lights on in the hallway, but they had many lights on right outside our window at night. It was brighter at night than during the day, and the lights were on until 2 am. To make things worse, it was also noisy, there were people walking and loudly talking, and people were banging on our door several times through the night.

In spite of all this, my highlight from this hotel is my experience at breakfast. Since I didn't fall asleep until 2 am, I slept in and was late. I ate a very quick breakfast and grabbed my half eaten slice of bread to finish on the bus. After leaving the restaurant I heard someone yelling, but I did not understand what he said so I kept going. When I was waiting for the elevator, I realized that I was being chased by the cook, the waiter, and the receptionist all together, yelling at me, "NOT ALLOWED!" Fortunately the elevator doors opened and I was able to get away before they could take my half-eaten slice of bread.

Room Tip: Not any room on the bottome floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family