See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I was here for two nights and have to say it is a ok hotel, room clean, bed very good, bathroom would need some slight renovation.
I was in fourth floor with window towards street. I think in lower floor it is a bit louder but up there noise was ok.
Breakfast was ok, nothing outstanding.
Will come again . Good value for money.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot and rarely do I come across such a sorry place for humanity.

This is a barebones facility.
yes, technically it's a hotel as they provide a bed, a shower, a toilet, and breakfast, but that's about it.

if that is all you need, fine.

but I chose this place as I had an extended business trip thinking it would cater slightly more for the purpose. but no.
good choice for tour groups that only need the minimum. if they'd charge 60 eur a night, also fine, but not over 100 eur as what i had to pay.

do note, most staff are friendly, just avoid running into the franco-francais lady manager (at least i think she is) as just the look on her face will want to make you change hotels. poor staff having to work here, that's all I could think off.

anyway, i rarely write negative things but this hotel really isn't a hotel. it'll make you get through a night as it offers the minimum (though i didn't sleep well at all during all my 5 nights stay) if that's all you need. but don't bother if you want an enjoyable experience.
it reminds me of the 10 eur a night hotels you find in china really but unfortunately it does cost much more here (and at least in the cheapo chinese hotels you do get a free bottle of water every night).

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank PetitGourmand
Reviewed July 12, 2018

This hotel was great - comfortable, clean, and quirky. My room was somewhat "U"-shaped, with a small kitchenette, lovely shower in the bathroom, and comfortable bed. The windows were tall, and opened to reveal a wonderful view from the 4th floor. They have a small breakfast room that is nothing to write home about, but it doesn't really diminish the quality of my stay. Very pleased.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here whilst visiting family in the area. It’s good value and the rooms are comfy and clean, with comfortable beds. There is also underground parking. We didn’t try breakfast but there’s a brilliant Boulangerie on the corner opposite. We’d stay again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Opted to stay here instead of the IBIS. The hotel amazingly decorated. Really clean and they had a nice small breakfast for the morning. The patisserie outside and just makes the place even better and its really a short walk into the town centre. Only downside is they dont have an iron.

Date of stay: December 2017