“San Francisco cocktail…”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Hi I am currently in that bar. Let me tell you one thing, don't bother going there. Service is crap, they only serve mojitos or San Francisco but the funniest was "would you like a virgin San Francisco?" Hello dude I am not a waiter but I know San Francisco cocktail are alcohol free!! I got it very quick I must admit! But with a glass full of ice cubes and my drink!! Jajaja the icing was that no peanuts or anything!! For god sake we are in Andalucia!! People normally are generous!! I will never come back!!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Good place to meet and have a drink at anytime of the day or evening. Food also good quality. Would recommend.

1  Thank Rob F
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We've been there so many times and the waiters are always grumpy. I like the baguettes that have there, however I promised to myself that will never come back again.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Modern restaurant on the sea front. Nice decor and atmosphere, service prompt and friendly. Good was nice but nothing special. Reasonably priced and good value

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We choose this restaurant/bar due to it's close proximity to our hotel, just a few minutes walk away and were not disappointed.
Four of us ordered four different dishes and "shared" - all very good and tasty especially the Prawn Pil Pil.
We were however disappointed with the starter of "Nachos" as it was not what we were expecting, it turned out to be some basic cold cornships with very average guacamole and basic cheese from a jar.
All very reasonbably priced with lovely house white wine, Barbadillo.