“Super yummy...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Buco

Il Buco
Ranked #20 of 75 Restaurants in Otley
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
bradford
“Super yummy...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Tucked into an arcade just off the main crossroads in Otley is this little gem of a restaurant! We visited this evening and I have to say I enjoyed one of the best meals out in ages. Olives and bread to help us choose from the menu, fab red wine as suggested by the waiter set the tone. We shared a garlic bread for starter which I assure you is not like those you buy in a supermarket and stick in your oven at home. I then had a great spaghetti main course and had to try some of the risotto my friend ordered too. Both were cooked perfectly and neither tasted to rich or sickly, like I've experienced elsewhere! All follows by a lovely Pancotta for dessert. These were not the most exciting choices we could have picked but if they set the tone for the rest of the menu then I can honestly say I can't wait to work my way through it! We will definetly be going back and soon. Thank you Il Buco!

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Try the starters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I came here with some work colleagues. I dont usually eat fish but I thought id go for it as i had recently overdosed on curry. I can honestly say the starters are un believable! I tried the "Fritto Misto" and was blown away. This set me up for the wonderful rib eye steak. All this whilst i drink the peroni keg dry. Brilliant i will definitely go again.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“2 visits, 2 different experiences”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've have eaten here twice. The first time was a birthday treat when our party of 5 ate from the a la carte menu. Very enjoyable - the food, service and atmosphere was brilliant. I visited again with my mum and teenage daughters for the (very reasonable) early bird menu. We were warned that we might have quite a long wait due to there being a large party ahead of us (they weren't wrong). We ordered 2 starters and 4 mains with the intention of sharing 2 desserts at the end. Our mixed bruschetta starters were delicious and the pasta mains were ok, but nothing special really. Once our plates were cleared we were offered coffees, but no desserts. The main problem experienced on this second visit was the noise and the 4 of us were having to shout across the table at each other to make ourselves heard. The noise level didn't decrease significantly when the large party left. I prefer a more peaceful ambience for my meals out. This wasn't just a case of a busy, buzzing atmosphere it was just unpleasantly loud probably due to the lack of any soft furnishings to absorb the noise.

• Visited September 2013
Cleckheaton, England, United Kingdom
“gorgeous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had a very enjoyable meal, food gorgeous, brilliant service and an overall lovely atmosphere, very relaxed and great choice on menu. Will definately be re visiting soon :-)

Leeds, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was my third time here. Food was fantastic, staff very friendly, professional and accommodated for my mobility problems so that I could get to the tables. Food was delicious and well presented. Can't wait for the next time :-) the Monday night special is great value and the atmosphere is great by live acoustic music.