“Excellent coffee”
Review of Quench

Quench
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Otley
Description: Please note that Quench has changed ownership. Dickie & Karen would like to thank all our loyal customers for their custom over the last 11 years. New owners Frank & Denise are taking over and we wish them all the best.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

As a coffee connoisseur I have to say that Quench serves one of the best coffees in Otley - I can only think of another couples of cafes in the area who can match it. Quench always seems busy - there is a good selection of daily newspapers to read and it is only a shame that it isn't a little big bigger as it can sometimes be difficult to get a table

1  Thank Travelman44

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Brilliant great coffee excellent cake good price best place in Otley owner made you feel welcome newspapers to read

1  Thank vwdevondave
Reviewed September 3, 2012

With so many cafes to choose from in otley it is hard to know where to try, but once I had tried quench I knew I wouldn't need to go elsewhere. I love their coffee, and the sandwiches and jacket potatoes always taste fresh as they are made to order. Definitely recommended!

1  Thank JenLeeds_UK
Reviewed July 29, 2012

myself and mum love quench cafe,weve been coming here a few years now,friendly,small,cosy cafe with cheap but good quality,tasty drinks and food.dickie who runs quench is a really nice chap and on the menu theres a mac dickie toasted sandwich,it is gorgeous!!very reasonably priced and very tasty and very filling!lovely crispy bacon,egg and cheese,yummy!great cafe!hope quench stays here for a long time,please try it on my reccomendation!.roger clarke.harrogate

2  Thank big_rog1