“Excellent B&B and good lunch too!”
Review of Horse and Farrier

Horse and Farrier
Ranked #29 of 76 Restaurants in Otley
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: part of the Market Town Taverns group
“Excellent B&B and good lunch too!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Top notch rooms with all needs catered for. Nice to have bottled water as well as the usual tea and biscuits. Clean, very comfortable bed, quiet and with blackout blinds the only problem was ensuring we were up for breakfast. It was worth getting up for. Good full English and other choices too. I had a lovely omelette. We had lunch on arrival which was brilliant. Overall a very good place to stay if you're in the area. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Lincolnshire
“One of the best B&B's we have ever stayed in. A gem!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed for one night. Our room was spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean, with modern furniture and fittings to a very high standard. The beer was to die for, the choice of breakfast was good and the traditional English was superb. Really friendly staff added greatly to an already quality experience. Otley and nearby Ilkley are pleasant places to explore and well worth a visit. We will stay again at the Horse and Farrier and the sooner the better! Excellent value for money and highly recommended. Thank you Mike and colleagues.

• Visited November 2012
Chester
“Bed & breakfast excellent”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night only and could of stayed longer! Very comfortable rooms with lots of extras such as Harrogate bottles of water, iron with ironing board. Very clean, newly refurbished with new furniture, furnishings and bathroom of the highest standard. Only complaint was a small shower cubicle but the water was very hot. Radiator not on when we went into the room, but the room soon warmed up. Don't be put off by the room overlooking the High Street, quiet and not disturbed. Breakfast next morning was very tasty, portions jst right, quick to arrive. I would highly recommend a stay here.

Leeds
“Friendly pub”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is a very friendly pub with decent food and a good range of beers. The layout is a bit "open plan", so not cosy, but it does the job well.

• Visited September 2012
leeds
“Great staff, great food, great lager!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I reserved a table as it was my dughters 18th. I asked if I could drop a cake of to surprise her. They offered to make one for me at a very very reasonable price! It was just gorgeous - chocolate off course!! It was huge- what a shame I had to bring some home.

The staff as usual were friendly and helpful.

The food was lovelly, cant wait for my Sunday Lunch next week! I had the chick pea and butternut squash bake a couple of weeks ago and would recommend it even if you are not a veggie! (Im not)

The lager - quality- seriously a great choice of both bottled and draft!

I love this place - thank you for helping to make Charlottes birthday a memorable one :)

• Visited October 2012