We really loved this hotel. Staff and service excellent- esp the lovely man who ran the restuarant. Food on the sat evening was extremely good. Sunday must have been the chef's night off as the food overcooked and poorer quality overall but still ok.
The main bar/lounge is cosy and has open fires, comfy sofas etc.
Lot of the rooms are in little wooden chalets set in woodlands and not attached to the hotel -quirky and romantic .
Room itself had been refurbished very well with simple but stylish decor. It was very wet weather when we stayed so this meant mud trailed in your room from the access paths in the woods. The only other down side is the walls to next room were very thin ( as once the rooms formed one self catering chalet and have been split into indiv rooms) so you can hear everything from the next room - whole conversations! You hear planes too its very near Leeds airport
Overall this hotel represents great value for a romantic break away.
I have used a lot of the crerer hotel chain in past few years and they are refurbishing and improving as time goes on
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire