We booked a winter break for 69 for 2 nights half board and it really it what it says on the tin !!--we had a double room that should have been a single-no bedside cabinets at all and really bright spot lights above the bed that hurt your eyes. Not much other lighting in the room beside those so I couldn't see in the mirror as my body blocked out the spot lights from behind.There ws rubbish and a half bottle of water left from the previous occupiers-as though the cleaners finished half way through doing the room.
HOWEVER the service and friendliness put all that to the back of our minds and the food was out of this world for what we had paid. It really was award winning food that melted in your mouth-and such an imaginative menu.
We would definately book again but wouldn't want a standard room-I would be happy to pay the £20 upgrade to get an executive room. It was unfortunate that there were weddings on both nights so the hotel was full so we couldn't upgrade but the staff were very helpful about it.
Wonderful scenery from bedroom window overlooking the lake and the Spa made it a welcome leisure stay.
If you are reading this then the answer is YES you must go there but avoid room 14
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire