Beautiful hotel set in woodland just above Otley Chevin. Close to Otley, Leeds and even the Yorkshire Dales. Solidly built with huge logs. Surprisingly very warm even on a very cold night. Our double room was quite small, but very well equipped and had a brand new flat screen digital tv.
The pool and spa are great, as well as a well-equipped gym. There is a sizeable suana, but no steam room.
Food in the Lakeside Restuarant was excellent. Beautifully presented, but not tiny portions and the vegetables were properly cooked. The presentation of some of the dishes was almost worth the money in its own right. Breakfast was substantial and still very good but you had to ask for things occassionally.
Handy for Leeds-Bradford Airport - although you wouldn't know it with the windows closed.
If you don't fancy the bar, The Royalty is about five minutes walk up the hill and serves excellent Taylors Landlord (there was a handpump in the hotel but it wasn't in use).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire