Set in a lovely wood with lakes and walks, looked very atmospheric in the mist. Quirky log cabin buildings, built 1983 and probably not much changed since, you are unlikely to stay in many hotels like this. Dimly lit, a little more attention to minor maintenance would be good. Service good, we only slept and had breakfast, which was good. Very convenient for Leeds Bradford airport, which means some plane noise. For the same price as the Premier Inn nearby it was good value. Make sure you book online as the central booking office will try to charge more and when they offer to put you through to the hotel the phone is not answered.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire