We were flying out from Leeds Bradford to go on our honeymoon and decided to stay here the night before. The hotel was a bit more expensive than others closer to the airport but thought it would be a bit more special and a nice start to our honeymoon. Arrived at the hotel to be 'welcomed' by a grumpy receptionist. I asked where the restaurant was and the receptionist snapped that it was full. I had already made a reservation. The room we were shown to was a huge disappointment. Really small, dark and smelt of damp. The decor was beyond tired, bathroom suite a 'grey' colour, hairs in bath and on towels, toilet didn't flush, door handle to bathroom kept falling off locking one of us in. There was no hairdryer in the room, despite it saying there would be on the website and in the hotel information book in the room. Ended up having to ask for one three times. Food in restaurant was nice but a little over priced. Service in bar non-existent. Made to feel like we were a hassle. Really glad it was just for one night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire