We stayed on a Special Offer package, DBB+wine. Dinner was excellent, with lots of full and taster courses, uniformly excellent. Breakfast nearly as good, economy orange juice and lack of muesli option being "grey" marks. Waiting staff were all very attentive and good-natured. Log fire in reception area a nice touch, especially in dull November weather. Our room (in main building) was good-sized, with a very comfortable bed and an attractive patio. "Wardrobe" was just a
curtained cubby-hole under a stair: OK for a short break, but perhaps too quirky for some. Bathroom large but dated, needs, e.g., mixer taps and some shelf space. Overall, we rather liked the "log-cabin" style, and the forest/lake setting. Will certainly return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire