“New favourite chippy”

Description: Fish and Chip Shop with restaurant
Vizzolo Predabissi, Italy
“New favourite chippy”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We needed to change from the one with the seaside themed name, as my very careful portion control study (including use of scales!) showed we needed to find an alternative. Anyhow the fish was crisp and fresh, and chips plentiful and we had a great nosh sat outside in the rain.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank DumontsInMilan

Leeds, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite fish and chip shops!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My parents used to run a fish and chip shop so I consider myself something of an expert! This is one of my favourites and I've always enjoyed my fish, chips and mushy peas from here!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Diane M
Leicester
“Fish and chip heaven”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This must be one of the very best fish and chips restaurant anywhere . The standard - always excellent - never varies and the staff are friendly and helpful , just perfect .

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank BW41
Yorkshire, England
“Great all round”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Spotlessly clean and very cosy, the staff are very friendly and accommodating (even finding a plaster for my dad when he cut his finger!). The fish was beautifully cooked, moist and a good size. The chips were crisp and golden with a soft centre. The food is all cooked fresh to order, so there was a bit of a wait but nothing to moan about. Good value for money.

• Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“ALWAYS VERY GOOD”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

One of the best in the area and the standards never drop. sometimes service can be a bit slow - but that's due to the all the customers.

• Visited August 2013