“Awesome and comfy living experience at a lovely...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
76Turbo
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Awesome and comfy living experience at a lovely price”
Reviewed April 9, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This was exactly what we were looking for. The house was clean, and well maintained with lots of natural light. I liked the fact that we had a kitchen with utensils. Both bedrooms have one queen bed. My children didn't want to sleep in the same bed, and Samantha informed me there was a self-inflating air mattress in the closet. It worked out perfectly. The family enjoyed the TV with cable, while I enjoyed the dependable WIFI so I could still get homework done, and stay in touch. It was also relaxing to sit on the verandah (porch) and chill while enjoying the cool island breeze and ocean view. On my next trip to Jamaica, I'll definitely be calling Samantha for this property again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, amenities, and price
Liked least: Hmmmmmmm
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Apr 10, 2016
Thanks Chris and Simone....All smiles
Mark R
“Simple Lovely”
Reviewed April 8, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I really loved the decor of the place and was completely taken by it. The art work, the layout of the furniture, the tranquility of the environment, all added to the quality of my experience and allowed me to really enjoy the time i spent there.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Devon L
“Mr.”
Reviewed March 15, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Jamaican hospitality, fine cuisine and places of attraction are memorable experiences. This is one such unforgettable, homely experience.

Michele H
“Ms.”
Reviewed March 7, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I visited Jamaica 3 time in the last 12 months and every time I arrived on the island, I stayed at Samantha's beautiful guest house. The villa is located in the cool hills of Rosehall in a safe and pleasant neighborhood with pleasant surroundings and very clean, spacious and accomodating and well maintained. Samantha is a very warm and friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that I was comfortable. Easy to catch a ride 12 minutes to down town Montego Bay. Golf course and entertainment 6 minutes away. A great place for a family get away and the price is right.

Robin G
“Best Vacation”
Reviewed February 19, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I Really had a great time relaxing and getting some well need rest ...in This Beautiful Well Kept House...Samatha Made sure l was picked up from the Airport...and Drove me Around She know Where to Get Good Eats...Very Nice.... I would go back in a Heartbeat....

Management Response
Feb 20, 2016
Thanks Robin, Oh you are a very special person and you did treat the place with love, care and respect. Hope to see you soon.
Dawn C
“I enjoy every moment”
Reviewed February 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2015

I have have a wonderful time and the host Miss Samantha was excellent. The place was well kept, clean and insects free. The WiFi works perfect and the restaurant, grocery shops, beach, and bar are very close by. I would recommend this stay to everyone.

Thanks Samantha for a beautiful time.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing