“Beautiful and Peaceful Stay!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
cover
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lushun R
“Beautiful and Peaceful Stay!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first trip to the island. It was an amazing experience to be in a private community. I felt like being at home, 6 days in this beautiful place was breath taking. The house was just enough for me, it had an awesome view and I fell in love with the front porch. The only this I would change would be my transportation, I would rent a car the next visit. All in all my trip was wonderful and very memorable. My housekeeper Kadean was amazing and sweet. I will definitely be renting this place again with my children coming next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: the distance from the downtown location maybe
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 12, 2016
Thank you for your wonderful words describing your stay at my house in Jamaica. I would love for you to come back again! I will share this with Kadean. She would love to hear that she is doing a good job.
Veita C
Port Coquitlam, Canada
“We really enjoyed our stay: Safety, convenience and cost effective”
Reviewed January 10, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

The manager met us at the airport and drove us to the house in less than 20 minutes. It is a house that is divided into two self-contained suites. The neighbourhood is friendly and we had a chance to explore all it had to offer. The place is close to beaches and the downtown area, and there is a car and driver ready to take us to anywhere we wanted to go for a fee. He took us to Negrila nd Ocho Rios and the costs were small.

The manager even cooked for us

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The safety of the neighbourhood, and the house is built for convenience and comfort
Liked least: I had to go home! There is always something interesting to do in Jamaica
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Aug 7, 2017
please come again,love you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing