5,657 results
All reviews cajun restaurant rose hall beach macaroni string beans lobby bar jambalaya entertainment staff montego bay cupcakes food was great guest services a la carte restaurants star friends main buffet every other day ocean view other resorts
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I had a wonderful trip at the Iberostar-beach resort. The staff is all amazing and so helpful we always felt taken care of especially on the beach having Monique as our server, she is a lovely person and works incredibly hard at her job. She always made sure we were okay and made us wonderful drinks, is always checking on other guests to make sure they had what they needed.

The resort is beautiful and the excursions were great, it was nice to have options to leave right off the dock at the resort for the excursions. The staff that do the snorkeling and luminous lagoon were great too!

Considering we went during the off season we still felt everything was done to make sure our trip was satisfactory! We loved every minute of it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
QualityManagerJM, Quality Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to read that you had such a pleasant time in our hospitality at Iberostar and want to thank you for sharing your opinion with others.

Confirmation that we were able to exceed your expectations is spectacular news for us.
It is also very satisfying for us that you have kept us in your fondest memories and it will be an honor to welcome you back again in the future until then we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We came here for a wedding and it was the beat vacation yet. From the start to the finish. We met Jay the boss that took care of us from the front desk. Then we met Shavana our concierge that did dinner and coupons for us. She even got mangoes for us. Stone was our next girl that took care of using. She brought guinep for the family. We also met some other really great concierge that made our stay a memorably one. Shondah and Suelyn always friendly, Trudy nice too, Akelia helped with dinners too. The chef were amazing as well, Arnold and Wayne. Isiah was really accomdating took. The serving Kimerly and Nakeisha was also friendly. I wish i could remember all the staff names but i want to say thats to all of them for a wonderful stay. The place is just amazing, the food was fantastic and our room was spacious and nice. Our room service lady was wonderful. My family and I really want to start planning our next trip

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to read that you had such a pleasant time in our hospitality.

The fact that we were able to offer you a great holiday experience is extremely pleasing and we work hard every day to achieve this. We try to think about everything to provide our guests with a perfect holiday.

Again, we thank you for sharing this wonderful review of our hotel and we hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family and I visited recently and I must say although the hotel was being renovated I enjoyed having the staff all to myself. Stone, shavana, Trudy Ann, shondha, suelyn, petagay, and odane are just wonderful. We will be back

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Daniella,

We would like first and foremost to thank you for choosing Iberostar for your recent holiday.

Every day is a new and exciting challenge for us based on providing our guests with a feeling of staying at another home away from home. The team will be delighted to receive your praise about their performances.

Again, we thank you for your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I reported a stolen cell phone on last day of trip. Report was written. Was told there woul be a follow-up. Films and survellance showed someone had entered my room while I was in shower form another entry device. I havent received any response as of yet. Very disappointed how situation has been non-compliant no apology etc. I will hesitae to utilize this facility in the near future.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Sunshine154785

Dear Guest,

We thank you for leaving us your feedback.

We are really very sad and surprised by your comment regarding the incident during your holiday. We fully trust all our staff who are chosen with very specific and rigorous selection criteria, many of them have been working with us for a long time and we have total confidence in them. We also want to add that we have never received such complaints before.

We have also checked our reports and found no such incidents. Therefore, we are asking you to kindly email us at iberostar.com with your name so that we can find the hotel you stayed at and get you some resolution.

Once again, we thank you and hope to have you in our company again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited in Jamaica for my girlfriends wedding with my children. The hotel was fun. The buffet food was so delicious so much variety to choose from. The a la carted were great as well. I didn’t get to try the steakhouse because of the wedding plans though. The Cajun needs to work on their lobster bisque but the steak their made up for it. I wanna ‘big up’ the concierges they made my time so much fun. Stone helped me with my dinners and Trudy, Suelyn, Shavana, Odane, Shonda, Petagay are just great

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Kushie,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday.

Your kind review is an incentive for us to continue working in a motivated fashion and to give our absolute best so that all our guests feel as comfortable as you were.

We sincerely regret that on this visit we did not please you with our gastronomic offer. We shall use your constructive critique and ideas to help us reach our goal of complete customer satisfaction. We would also like to thank you for your helpful feedback and will be forwarding it to the Executive Chef on your behalf.

Again, we thank you for your kind words and look forward to your next visit to one of our hotels.