everything was great from food to staff.
a few things to consider. room 2224 is located above the all you can eat restaurant . the sound of the chairs dragging on the floor as people get up and sit was too loud and i could not sleep well. I changed rooms and was happy.
the beach was ok ...rocky at some parts.
If you are into long walks along the beach then you will be disappointed..the beach is only about 500 m long
the beach soccer was difficult for me as i found it hard on my feet. the soccer area is concrete with only a few cm of sand ...this was also dangerous if you are not aware of the concrete under the sand.
The beach volleyball was a little better with about 10 to 30 cm of sand over concrete....still this was dangerous if you are planning on doing any diving to dig for the ball....i scraped both knees and soon played the rest of the time on my feet.
entertaining was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Visit Us Inc., Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay