The hotel was great..... We had ocean view on the 4 th floor.
We stayed from April 27-May 2....wife and I and 3 young adult daughters.
Pro: people and staff were awesome, always happy, polite and helpful. They are a proud people that are happy to share their culture and country with vacationers.
They gave hugs all around!!
Smiley, Champagne, Tootsie Roll were a few of the entertainment staff
Dalbert, Julious, Capt Neil were great bartenders at the poolside bar.
Nardil, Maxine and Christopher of the Cajun restaurant were a few of the greats.
-our king sized mattress needed an upgrade, clean but you could feel the springs.
-resort photographers took great picts throughout the stay, but I thought they were way over priced....$100+ for 10 picts or $325 for all picts on CD....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Visit Us Inc., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay