Returned to this wonderful and very well managed resort for the second time. A 20 min bus ride to the 3 Iberostar sisters (Beach, Suites, and Grand) which are next to each other. Nicely landscaped resort, easy walking distance to everything from all rooms.
Once again had a nicely appointed room with lots of dresser and closet space. Everything worked well. No problem drinking tap water. Bottled water provided during fridge replenishing.Our maid Viviene, was friendly and professional, and kept our room very clean.
Always had breakfast and dinner at the buffet, and lunch at Uncle Tony’s. Very pleased with selection and quality of all food and drink. Neither of us was sick, nor were any other guests complaining of illness.
Whole resort still very clean, with the cleanest washrooms we have ever seen anywhere. Everyone provided excellent service. Special hugs and thanks go out to Patrice.
Beach is nice, lots of chairs and shade available. Ocean very warm, like bath water. We both got stung several times by jelly fish (no see-ums), with mild burning reactions. Snorkeling was decent, thankfully a lot less lion fish this trip. My husband also came across a box jelly fish (also do not touch). The only complaint we have is that garbage was not collected. Empty drinking glasses used by beach bar would be collected by bar staff several times a day. However, various garbage such as empty water/pop bottles, empty sunscreen bottles, any items guests fished out of the ocean etc would all be left behind. We don’t remember it being this way during our last visit.
Very much enjoyed our second two week holiday here, and hope to return for a third visit. We have stayed at several Iberostar resorts, and can honestly say that this resort chain is definitely the best there is, and our favorite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay