1. Turn down the volume of Star Friends microphone! This is way way too loud you can hear it too loud even on the beach nevermind right beside those at the pool!! It's uncomfortable.
2. Please please play more REGGAE music during the day like Bob Marley. People are in Jamaica to RELAX and enjoy the atmosphere and culture not listen to too loud "dance/pop music" -save that for the disco please. This may also calm the out of control rowdy drunks at the pool bar-remember there are children.
3. Please have managers walk around more and interact with the guests especially during meal times in the buffet and around the pool and beach during the day.
4. How about serving fresh coconut water right out of the coconuts at the beach bar!
I hope you will consider these changes be implemented right away.
If these things were added this hotel would be perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay