Overall, not a bad place as far as all-inclusives go. The grounds, pool and beach area are nice. The rooms are nothing special but ar nice and clean. Balconies could be better but are fine. The food is good and there is a nice selection. The staff are very friendly, helpful, and hard working. The "stars" are fun and involved and I would recommend doing some of the activities and shows to get the most out of your experience. Unfortunately, the ocean there is not nice being cloudy and not very picturesque.
If you like all inclusive resorts its fine. Personally, if you really want to experience the beauty and adventure of Jamaica- go elsewhere. Spent our first 5 days in Portland, Jamaica which was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, VISIT US, INC. , Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay