I just wish to let anyone booking at Iberostar Rose HAll JR. Suites Beach front how crappy it was we spent over $5000.00 to go there thinking we would have a dream vacation it was horrible. The rooms were fine the hotel was very nice BUT had so many rules! As for the Ocean it was full of garbage slimmy film in the water never very inviting. I am a total beach person it was digusting.As for alacart resturants we could not get in any the 1st week we were there if you were a wedding they had first pick & reserved the steak house every nigh then we were told we could only have 4 reserved dinners for our stay.wish we had gone back to Couples Negril treated way much better!! So we had to eat at the Buffett every breakfast lunch & dinner the first week there every thing was cold all the time!! We pd far to much to have to eat like this. As for the mini bar 2 bottles of water every 2 nd. day & could not get bottled water at any bar!! 3 cans of beer every 2 days we do not drink soda or beer we asked for a bottle of wine or a bottle of vodka they said they would look into it never heard back from them asked a few days later & said we could buy a bottle for $30.00 i do not call this a mini bar again in Negril a full mini bar gave you what ever you wanted!! They customer service girl was very rude to me I wanted to cry I was so upset.Our air never worked went to front desk twice about it it finally got fixed the day before we left. So on a 10 days stay we ate ate the buffett 9 times for a cold dinner! pretty sad for the money we paid.So if your planning a wedding you should be taken care of other than that you are a nobody! Would not go back & will not recommend the slimmy beach! Also we were told they had a lazy river we were not aloud to use it !! Only the suites I sure would like to no how much anyone pd to stay at the suites compared to what we pd? to use the lazy river just another disappointment when I asked the front desk about it they said it was our travel agents fault it is on the web site but does not list restricksions! I researched this hotel with great reviews I will never trust the reviews again.
Lynn Lindsay Oshawa Ontario
So disappointed in our trip plus pd way to much money for this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, VISIT US, INC. , Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay