This is our second visit to an Iberostar hotel. We stayed at the Iberostar "Lindo" hotel in Mexico last October and had a great time. We were at the Rose Hall from Feb 2nd to the 7th 2013. Sometimes when we read these reviews we can't believe that people are talking about the same hotel. We arrived on Saturday at 11am and our room was ready. We paid for the Ocean view room and were not disappointed. The people at the front desk greeted us with a smile and a drink and we were off to a good start. When I asked for confirmation about our dinner reservations, (I e-mailed a week in advance the times and restaurants we wanted to attend), he told us to check with Simone at the Guest Services Desk. She greeted us with a smile and within 5 minutes she confirmed our reservations. The bell boy came over and showed us to our room. Shortly after there a knock on the door, and was greeted with a bottle of Jamaican Rum, and two Iberostar tee shirts.
The rooms were beautiful the view unbelievable! Within minutes we were at the beach having drinks. I would like to thank Kevin at the pool bar for taking care of us, as soon as he saw us, greeted us with a smile and our drinks and remembered us from that day on.
I would like to also thank DeSean at the buffet restaurant, he was in charge of the omelet station, again, greeted us with a smile every morning. Shanna was our morning waitress and Monique was our dinner waitress, both went above and beyond. Always smiling always having our beverages at our table when we returned from the buffet area. We did the Horse riding excursion which was awesome and the parasailing at the beach, why we waited so long to do this I will never know. We also did lots of snorkeling at the beach. Plenty of fish to see for the novice.
On Feb 6th, which was Bob Marley's birthday, they had a BBQ at the beach. The food was awesome. They also had a band playing his songs. The worst part of this vacation was having to come home........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay