We were a group of 36, friends from childhood now in our fifties who were looking to get together with kids (aged 11-26) to recreate a magical New Years we had in St. Kitts in 1999. There was a lot of resistance to an all inclusive resort because frankly none of us ever do that, but the bottom line was making it easy for everyone. It was great, rooms are clean and comfortable (if you're lucky you get Brenda as your maid, she was so sweet), the main dining room for any meal was very respectable but we really liked Uncle Tony's, I ate jerk chicken every day and miss it already.They put on a spectacular New Years Eve party with a great dinner, band, fireworks, and dancing. If you go on Air Canada Vacations, Zoe will be your rep and she is amazing. I thought all the staff at the resort were lovely, and you will get as good as you give and not just because of tips. Tips are good though, just saying a $1 or two will go a long way towards expediting your cocktails at the lobby bar. Cordelia was also a particularly good server, very attentive.
We all did our vacation thing whether golfing/touring/deep sea fishing etc, and the bottom line was everyone was more than happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay