I went to Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel with four other women on our annual Diva Escape trip. As soon as we arrived we were greeted by smiles & cold drinks. When I say everyone there was nice I mean EVERYONE! Being from California where we barely smile at our neighbors, I had never experienced anything like it.
The rooms were spacious and nice. Since the shower lacked a door you will need to ask for extra towels for the floor so you don't slip & fall like I almost did. (slip no fall whew!) The fridge is stocked daily with waters, sodas, Red Stripes, etc since it is All-Inclusive. We had a great view of the pool area and the beach off the balcony. We had a double bed room, but I visited single bed room and it had a sofa and a huge patio/balcony.
The resort has activities galore! Too much to even try to do all of them. They have staff called Star Friends that interact with the guests day & night and they are all great. A guy named Kerron was the funniest though. I enjoyed the water activities the best. Kayaking was great & the catamaran to the shallow reef was beyond amazing to be standing in the middle of the sea!
There were several weddings on the beach at various times and fun to watch. Who knows maybe I'll go back one day and get married there. Maybe. Either way I will be back!
Complaints: Simple irritations.
1.) I was surprised to learn not only do have to pay for WiFi but it is ONLY accessible in the lobby. True the lobby experience is fun and comfortable but it would've been great to be able to get online all over the resort, especially my room so I could upload all the great pics before bed or going out.
2.) We were unable to get reservations to the restaurants until our last night and it wasn't our first choice. There has to be some way to guarantee access to these restaurants for all. They should consider having them open more hours. Thank goodness for the buffet, but get to know their hours of operation too so you don't end up hungry and having to wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Visit Us Inc., Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay