“Great experience and would play again.”

Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club
Ranked #4 of 5 things to do in Rose Hall
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I enjoyed this course much better than Cinnamon Hill. If I had a choice and had known, I probably would not have played it. Very enjoyable and scenic. Watch out for the caddies, as I found with most Jamaican's. They are too aggressive with their help. Need to speak and act as if they are serving instead of directing. And remind them not to swing and hit balls with your clubs!!!

There are newer reviews for Half Moon Golf, Tennis & Beach Club

Reviewed February 26, 2013

After playing Cinnamon Hill, I think we expected the same experience and felt we'd go back to Cinnamon Hill before playing Half Moon. We wouldn't say it was an easy course to play, but it is certainly walkable (if only we'd known) and forgiving with errant shots. No dramatic photo op's, but a pleasant outing. If you need larger sizes, don't plan on shopping at the pro shop.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Try the White Witch or Cinnamon Hill. They are both much better for the money. This was nice about five years ago, seems like they gave up on it since then.

1  Thank tomeschauer
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Tee times available and caddies very helpful navigating course. Very Nice golf course with frequent shuttle service...

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I loved this course. Great set up; were you finished at most holes, you walked across the cart path to the next hole. Very fast greens, lots of bunkers and amazing caddies. I have not had the pleasure of having a caddie until this trip and it was a great experience. They are all very knowledgeable regarding the course and helped me immensely. If I ever have a chance to return I will come back here in a heartbeat.