“Several vegetarian dinner selections”
Review of Mangos

Mangos
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Rose Hall
Cuisines: Jamaican
Nazareth, PA
“Several vegetarian dinner selections”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ate several meals at Mangos. My least favorite was the grilled cheese. The bread was dry and there wasn't much cheese on the sandwich. Also, they were a little stingy with the fries. My favorite was the linguini with basil pesto and vegetables. It was a perfect portion size and very tasty. I was glad to see I'd actually have a few choices on the dinner menu. I am a vegetarian so I always seem to prepare myself to order salad and fries when I go out to eat. Luckily I was able to find the black bean soup as a starter AND enjoy the delicious vegetarian-friendly main course. All in all, I'd definitely eat here again if I ever get back to the Ritz Carlton in Montego Bay. However, I'd go there for dinner and not at lunchtime.

Visited March 2013

Berlin, Maryland
“I was a little disappointed”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The menu was interesting. The food was decent, but not amazing. Our server was polite, but not very attentive. The restaurant was very busy with the all-inclusive guests from the hotel.

Visited March 2013
Groton, Massachusetts
“Outdoor cafe- Hilton Rose Hall Resort”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was an outdoor lunch venue on the grounds of the hilton rose hall resort. Good for a quick lunch in your bathing suit - near the waterslide/lazy river

Visited January 2013
2 Thank DoonerMA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Stuff !!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Difinitely try the island chicken and the beef patties. Say hello to Anton Hylton and Copal while you're there, they will make you feel at home.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Reception spot”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Sounds a little crazy but we had the wedding receiption at mangos. We had a small wedding party and the staff set aside a perfect ocean view spot, lined up some tables, set it with perfect linens and it was beautiful!

Visited July 2012