TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
5,419 results
All reviews rose hall suites mo mo star friends lazy river crazy kenny the mediterranean restaurant montego bay infinity pool swim up bar kids club entertainment staff beach resort water polo noodles pineapple specialty restaurants guest services
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All I can say is WOW! We had our wedding at the Suites with 50 guests. I was very nervous for the trip, because I didn’t have a lot of conversation with the resort about the wedding prior to getting there. Brides don’t let this scare you. Catherine and Jessan are both AMAZING! They had everything planned out and ready for our meeting prior to the wedding. We took a few accessories with us for the wedding, and they took care of all of those. We chose the most basic package, and added a few extras also. I can’t comment on hair and make up, because I was lucky enough to have two of our guests who did these services for me. The day of the wedding, we used the Bridal Suite in the spa. I highly recommend this. Camelle, who runs the spa, was absolutely a joy to work with. She was very attentive and came to check on us multiple times throughout the day. We had our wedding on the beach, private dinner at Aunt Ruby’s steakhouse, and then our reception on the Fit and Fun Deck. All of the staff throughout the night were fantastic. Especially the DJ and the bartenders at the reception!

All of our guests were pleased with the resort as a whole. I personally have stayed at multiple Iberostar resorts before, and this bar far was my favorite one. All of the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Other than our rehearsal and wedding dinners, we ate at the buffet every night, which had different options every night. Jewel, Christopher and O’Neil at the pool bar were AWESOME. We met them on day one of our trip, and they remembered us throughout the week. The whole entertainment team is go energetic and good at what they do. Pineapple was always full of energy from morning to night! We went to the theater for multiple shows, which were also very entertaining. I just can’t say enough good things about our whole trip. I would 100% recommend this resort for a vacation, but especially a wedding!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank mackenzieanne16
QualityManagerJM, Quality Manager at Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mackenzieanne,

We are honored to have been your host for this most memorable occasion and are truly happy that it was an utter success.

Assuredly, our team will be most delighted to receive your comments as well as thrilled to know that they had played a part in the thorough enjoyment of your special day.

Our Iberostar Family thanks you for your choice of our resort and trust that for your next celebration we will be considered as your vacation destination.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the hotel for a few days and it was amazing the food was great and the rooms were sizeable enough. The staff though was the best thing though concierge Rubria and shana-gay were amazing took great care of my family and I.the steel band show was amazing i will be back next year.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Crosdy C

Dear Crosdy,

We are indeed grateful that you have taken a measure of your vacation to publicly share your feedback.

With great pleasure we receive your lovely comments regarding proficient service from our staff.

We wholeheartedly thank you for your preference of our resort for this vacation, and will continue to provide you with our stellar Iberostar services.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow I'm blown away. This hotel is just amazing. I was served by staff member CHANTOY who was simply adorable. She was very kind, accomodating, professional but most importantly personable. Thank you for making my stay extra special.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Paul D

Dear Paul,

It was great to have had you spending your recent holiday with us.

We are ecstatic that your vacation was well spent and you enjoyed our prime pillars.

We will be delighted to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Staff , facilities and atmosphere was awesome .I had a wonderful time and will definitely be returning. Thanks to all who made my trip enjoyable. Food also great, had a variety to choose from every day

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
1  Thank cadien358

Dear Cadien,

It was great to have had you spending your recent holiday with us.

We will be delighted to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice Property, Great Beach and Views, Good Food, Free Drinks, nice gym and spa!!! BUT...what really made our stay special was the staff! Rubria and Clovis were absolutely amazing, went above and beyond to make sure our stay was memorable. We will come back again just to see them and wish we could take them back to the states with us to see more of them!!!

If you are looking for a chill, relaxing, no pressure getaway, Iberostar Jamaica is a great place and fits the bill. Go to the Grand if you dont want kids around but if traveling with a family or if you dont mind a few kids to round out the atmosphere, go to the Suites!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank GABUCKEYE83

Dear Gabuckeye,

Great to have had you with us at the Iberostar Selection Hotel.

We appreciate you sharing your fantastic accolades, we have already shared same with the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon.