“Magical Wedding Experience at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites!”

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rose Hall
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 10, 2009

We’ve just returned from our fabulous week (and wedding!) at the Iberostar RoseHall Suites (IRHS) near Montego Bay, Jamaica. We were originally supposed to be married at Dreams Tulum in the Mayan Riviera on May 7th, but due to the worldwide swine flu epidemic (sigh), we were forced to cancel our wedding in Mexico 4 days beforehand, switch the wedding to Jamaica for June 2nd, and re-plan everything in a rather short period of time. I was very lucky that my travel agent was on the ball and managed to move most of our guests (46 of 55) over to the IRHS in 2 days. We knew that many vacationers would be in the same boat as us and were very aware that we needed to make our decision quickly. Our travel agent kept assuring us that the IRHS would be amazing, so we took a leap of faith and said book it!

To complicate matters a little more, Mike (my wonderful husband) and I had booked a non-refundable, 3 week European honeymoon that was scheduled to start 2 days after our Mexico wedding trip (so on May 11th). When we had to move our wedding to Jamaica for June 2nd, we had no choice but to go on our honeymoon first, and then get married second! This ended up working out just fine, especially because we really needed a vacation and a means to de-stress, except that it left us about a week’s time to re-plan our entire Jamaican wedding because we would be out of the country for most of the month of May.

Vacation Carrier – A

We booked our wedding through Air Canada Vacations using a local travel agent here in Ottawa. Overall, they were great. Mike and I got upgraded to first class (both ways) and we had no trouble bringing our wedding attire onto the plane with us. They stowed my dress and Mike’s outfit in a closet near the front of the plane. We were also allowed a large baggage allowance. Our guests travelling in “regular” class were allowed to check 2 bags each, whereas Mike and I were allowed 3 bags each due to our first class upgrade. Upon arriving at IRHS, we discovered that we were upgraded to an ocean front suite! The only hiccup I would mention is that on the way back to Ottawa, we had to overnight in Montreal because there was no late night connecting flight to Ottawa. Air Canada Vacations was nice enough to put us all up in a hotel in Montreal, so although it would have been nice to make it home that night, they did their best to make the situation tolerable.

The Resort – A+

IRHS is AMAZING! It’s a relatively new, 5-star family resort that opened in October 2008. It has 2 sister resorts next door: Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, a 4-star family resort and Iberostar Rose Hall Grand, a 5-star adults only resort. All 46 of our friends and family members did not have a single complaint about IRHS. I asked around to everyone throughout the week if there was anything they thought the resort could improve on and we came up with nothing! One of our guests went as far as to say that he almost wishes we didn’t got to IRHS because he thinks all future all-inclusive vacations he goes on will pale in comparison (and he was serious)! Our rooms were simply stunning. When Mike and I first walked into our upgraded ocean front room (3236), we were feeling a bit guilty that we got such a nice room compared with our guests, even though we hadn’t seen any of their rooms yet. Well, when we made our way over to where all of our guests were staying (spread out between the 4200, 4300 and 4400 blocks), we were so thrilled that their rooms were virtually identical! Each of our guests’ rooms overlooked the lazy river and pool area, but due to the U-shape nature of the resort, everyone also had an ocean view as well! The bathrooms are beautiful (separate shower, double-person soaker tub, dual sinks), the mini bar fridges are stocked frequently, the beds were SUPER soft and comfy and the balconies were lovely. At IRHS, everyone also gets a separate sitting area with an additional pull-put couch. Seriously, I can’t imagine anyone not loving his/her room at IRHS. They were 5-star quality all the way. This was particularly a special treat for my guests because had we gone to Dreams Tulum, all of my guests would have stayed in their “Hacienda” style rooms, which sometimes receive mixed reviews on places like Trip Advisor. I’m sure we would have been more than fine with our rooms at Dreams Tulum, but to suddenly have these gorgeous rooms provided to us was an unexpected treat.

The resort itself is immaculate. The grounds are beautifully manicured, the main pool with swim-up bar is refreshing and lots of fun to spend the day around, the ocean is unbelievably warm with a beautifull sandy beach (and lots of great fish to spy on should you decide to grab some snorkeling gear from the scuba shop). Yes, there are a few rocks when you first step into the water, but I didn't find it bothersome. We never had trouble finding places to sit, either around the pool or on the ocean. On a windy day, we chose to spend time around the pool because the wind could sometimes kick up sand into your eyes if you weren’t careful. The serving staff was always offering to grab you a drink. We never went thirsty!

Food/Restaurants – A

No matter whether you consider yourself gastronomically savvy or whether you have simpler tastes, there is something for you at IRHS. The buffet was wonderful for breakfast; every food you can imagine is served here. I never attended the buffet for lunch or dinner, but some of our guests did and they really liked the variety and didn’t get sick of the selection. For lunch, I typically ate at Aunt Ruby’s (the Steakhouse). It’s an open-air restaurant located on the beach. A couple of times throughout the week, Aunt Ruby’s hosted an outdoor BBQ with live steal drum music (so lovely). I ate bellyfuls of jerk chicken, beef, pork … yum! For dinner, there are 6 a-la-carte restaurants to choose from: the Mediterranean, the Mexican, the Gourmet, Aunt Ruby’s (it transforms into a fancier restaurant in the evenings), the Cajun, and the Japanese restaurant. The Cajun and the Japanese restaurants are located next door at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, so they are more difficult to make reservations at because you are competing with Beach guests for spaces. The only reason I decided to give this section an A instead of A+ is due to their reservation system. I didn’t like having to make reservations up front, only because I’m more of a spur-of-the-moment eater. I quickly learned that you didn’t even need a reservation. We’d just show up to our favourite restaurant later in the evening (~8:30 pm) and they’d take us right away. By far my favourite restaurant was the Gourmet restaurant. Try the lamb, duck or tenderloin and you won’t be disappointed! The lobster salad is delicious, too.

Entertainment – A+

At IRHS, there is staff called “Star Friends” whose jobs it is to make your resort experience exceptional. There are too many to name – Noodle, Monkey, Marvin, Blanka – who go out of their way to make sure you’re having the time of your life. They visit with you, dance with you, joke with you, play games with you, make up funny handshakes with your husband (true story), and generally ensure you’re having a great time. They also organize the various free activities on the resort (archery, volleyball, soccer, darts, slip-and-sliding into the pool, water aerobics, yoga, etc). By the end of the week, you’re fast friends! There are nightly shows at the resort, but I can’t say I attended any of them so I can’t comment. Instead, we attended the Disco on 4 different nights (super fun, well-attended and great music) or we made our own fun. One night we travelled to Iberostar Rose Hall Beach and used their card room for a giant, 20-person euchre tournament with some of our friends and family members. Another night we spent at the Beach resort watching Game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals in their sports bar (we’re Canadians and hockey nuts). All in all, there was never a shortage of things to do throughout the days and evenings

Weather - A

A quick note about the weather. We were a little worried before leaving for our trip that we were going to be experiencing a lot of rain because the long range forecast kept saying “chance of thunderstorms” every day. For the 7 days we were there, it rained for maybe 2 hours one day (from ~4:00-6:00 pm). Unfortunately for one couple, this rainy period occurred during their scheduled wedding time and their ceremony was moved indoors to the base of the grand staircase. I didn’t see the indoor set-up, but some of our guests did and told me it still looked very beautiful.

WEDDING

Wedding Coordinator – A+

My wedding contact at IRHS was Loreto [--]. I know this may sound like too much of a blanket statement, but she was incredible. I guess I should warn you all that I might jump back and forth here more often between my Dreams Tulum wedding planning experience and what I experienced at IRHS, but I was completely flabbergasted (in a good way) by the service I received from Loreto. I would send her an email (or 3 or 4 at a time!) and she would always write me back either immediately or within a couple of hours at most. This was very different from the service I received at Dreams Tulum. She was so eager to please and did an amazing job of offering advice on how we could incorporate what I had already planned for my Mexico wedding and replicate it at IRHS.

It never really bothered me that Dreams Tulum schedules multiple weddings in one day (there was supposed to be 3 on May 7th), but it did feel nice to know that ours was the only wedding on June 2nd (IRHS resort policy). We had 2 wedding coordinators, Loreto and Nicole, at our service on our special day.

Wedding Meeting – A+

We scheduled our meeting with Loreto for the first day we arrived (Saturday, May 30th). Mike, my sister and I sat down with her and went over everything we had emailed her ahead of time. She had everything organized in a binder and we read through things together. I felt very confident after the meeting that we were all on the same page. I gave her our wedding music (to play when we walk up and down the aisle), name cards for the reception, wedding favours, and decorations. She took them all and had them perfectly set-up for us on our wedding day. This included 26 paper lanterns that I had purchased for my reception at the Seaside Grill at Dreams Tulum. She assured me it would be no trouble setting them up, even though we were the first wedding party to use this type of decorations.

Flowers – A+

I emailed an inspiration picture to Loreto ahead of time of what I was hoping my bouquet would look like. It consisted of white roses, white lilies and small dark purple flowers as an accent. I also indicated that I was hoping all of our wedding flowers would match my bouquet in some way, shape, or form. Loreto emailed me back and said that lilies were hard for the florist to get and that there would be a surcharge if I wanted lilies. I wrote her back and said that because we needed so many flowers (my bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 5 boutonnieres for Mike and his groomsmen, and 6 centrepieces for the reception), that we should instead opt for the basic tropical bouquets offered in IRHS’s wedding package because it was going to start getting pretty pricey to incorporate the same types of flowers in all of the various floral arrangements. Loreto wrote me back and insisted I get the bouquet of my dreams, so she said she would speak with the florist and ensure that all of the remaining flower arrangements would incorporate some aspect of my bouquet so that all of the flowers matched and looked like they went together. Sure enough, all of the flowers we received were breathtaking. I don’t think I can fully put into words how beautiful my bouquet was. All of my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and even though the flowers were of a slightly different variety, the colour pallet and the look-and-feel of all of the flowers were perfect.

Spa – A+

The thing I worried most about before my wedding was how my hair was going to turn out. I knew what I wanted – the front portion of my hair pinned back with my veil secured to this portion of my hair, with the sides and back of my hair kept down but curled into soft curls. The woman who did my hair (I can’t remember her name, but her name started with an ‘M’) did a perfect job. It was exactly what I wanted and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day largely due to her. She told me she had over 12 years of experience doing bridal hair, which was comforting. I also got a French manicure and pedicure done on my wedding day by Alicia. She did a great job and I received many compliments on my fingers and toes. I decided to do my own make-up so I can’t comment on that aspect. A few days after our wedding day, I booked Mike and I for a couple’s massage. It was FANTASTIC. The spa was running a bit behind schedule and because they were a little late, they upgraded us to the 80-minute massage for the 50-minute price. Very nice! Last but not least, I feel the need to share this little tidbit of information because we only discovered it on our last couple of days. The spa has free relaxation/rejuvenation pools that can be used at any time! This consists of a separate men’s and women’s area with steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, 2 Roman baths, a bubble bath and a cold bath. They are spectacular! For our last few days, many of us would separate into men and women groups at around 5:00 pm to enjoy the use of the pools before going back to our rooms to get ready for dinner. There’s also one large Jacuzzi that is co-ed in a separate room in you’re inclined to chill with your significant other. One time when we were there, they changed the men’s poolroom into a co-ed one and let all of us enter it together.

(OK, I realized I got a little sidetracked in this last section... back to the wedding!)

Ceremony – A+++

My favourite part of the entire week was our wedding ceremony. From start to finish, it was perfect. We held our ceremony at the wedding arch on the beach in front of Aunt Ruby’s. We had white chair covers decorated with translucent silver bows. We used a white aisle runner held secure by large conch seashells with tiki torches lining the aisle as well. The wedding arch was decorated simply with white toile. There was a small table with 2 chairs next to the wedding arch that was used for when we signed our marriage license. It was decorated with a beautiful floral arrangement that we later used as one of our reception centerpieces.

Our wedding party, including my father and I, walked down the aisle to the “Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World” Hawaiian remix. It was magical! I’ve never felt so much happiness in my entire life. It was perfect.

The minister who presided over our service did an excellent job. The ceremony was Christian and he performed a few readings from the Bible. Mike and I had our own vows selected and he read them to us to repeat back to each other using a microphone. We also brought ring exchange vows that he prompted us with. There was also a moment in the ceremony that we had to say “I Will” to, which was very nice. Everything was laid out perfectly for us and although we didn’t know what to expect ahead of time, everything went completely smoothly. All in all, I’d say the ceremony lasted around 20 minutes at most.

When the ceremony was completed, Mike and I and our wedding party walked down the aisle to the Beatles song “All You Need is Love”. When Mike and I finished walking down the aisle, we were asked to walk over to the small table I mentioned earlier to sign our marriage license. Eventually the song finished and unbeknownst to us, someone had the brilliant idea to follow it up with “Across the Universe” while our witnesses were completing the signing. It was beautiful. It’s a moment I’ll never forget.

We didn’t host a cocktail hour after our service. We spent the next hour getting pictures taken with a photographer we hired (we didn’t use the resort one). Because of our proximity to Aunt Ruby’s (which was our reception location), our guests just hung around and helped themselves to drinks from the bar inside. It worked out well and I think they enjoyed spying on our photo session with our photographer.

Reception – A

As mentioned above, our wedding reception took place at Aunt Ruby’s. Aunt Ruby’s consists of 2 terraces, divided by a small staircase in the centre of the terraces that takes you inside. Inside you’ll find washrooms, a bar, and a large serving area for appetizers. Because of the size of our group (46), we only needed one half of the terrace. We had 6 round tables, each decorated with a floral centerpiece, name cards for each guest, and some cookies we had made at a gourmet bakery here in Ottawa before we left. Loreto had everything laid out perfectly according to the seating chard I had given her at our wedding meeting. Hanging from the rafters were our 26 paper lanterns. They looked beautiful. To one side of the room was our dance floor. A microphone was set-up centrally so that all tables could view the MC and speechmakers.

We had everyone pre-select their meals ahead of time using the menu provided to us by Loreto. The food was excellent! There was an appetizer bar where people could fill their plates as they wished, we were also served an appetizer consisting of 2 delicious onion rings and a small serving of jerk chicken, then we were served our main course (I had the tenderloin), and then dessert. I’m embarrassed to say that we never had our wedding cake! We were all so stuffed after dinner and eager to dance that we never got to it. It was beautifully decorated with white roses and small purple orchids. Loreto was very thoughtful and had the top tier sent to our room for us the next day for Mike and I to munch on.

The only hiccup of our entire wedding occurred when everyone had taken their seat for dinner. We had hired the resort DJ to simply play our pre-selected music playlist from our ipod. For some reason, he didn’t set up his equipment properly and we had no music playing for a good 10 minutes during appetizers. One of our guests happens to DJ in his spare time so he went over and discovered that the DJ’s set up wasn’t right and fixed it for him. It really wasn’t a big deal, but since I can barely find anything to complain about, I thought I’d mention this. We had a playlist for dinner and a dancing playlist for after dinner. We managed to get about 45 minutes of dancing in (including my first dance with Mike and my dad) before ~10:45 pm when we had to leave. I think we were supposed to leave at 10:30 pm but they didn’t rush us out. Following the reception, we all walked over to the Disco and danced the night away. I think Mike and I were there until about 1:00 am before we sneaked off. All in all, it was so much fun and aside from the minor technical difficulties with the DJ’s set-up, it was a wonderful night.

Even though we had to deal with the very stressful swine flu situation, all of us couldn’t help but feel that everything worked out for the best in the end. Many of our guests are hoping to return back to IRHS in the future. It was a fantastic week and I highly recommend choosing it as your vacation or wedding resort. It was also relatively affordable. I know many people don’t mention cost in their review, but our final bill was $5700 for a 46-person wedding. This includes our couple massage and many additional floral arrangements.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
78  Thank SarahBride

Reviewed June 9, 2009

WOW! Basically sums up this hotel. It was fantastic. I had been reading reviews daily before we left so I knew exactly what to expect, or so I thought. It was even better than expected.
We were at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for a wedding and everything went perfectly.
Check in went smoothly and we were greated with yummy frosty welcome drinks.
Our room was gorgeous and we had a garden view, but if you looked to the left slightly it was an ocean view, so we had the best of both worlds. The bed was so comfortable and big! I know people have mentioned the clocks in the rooms now working, and it is because the power is on a motion sensor if you leave the room or if there is no movement in the room the power shuts off and so do the clocks. We didn't bother with it, but I'm sure if you went down to the front desk and asked for new batteries for the clocks they would give them to you, and then problem solved.
The food was excellent! We ate at the Mexican, the Gourmet and the Steak house all were very yummy and the buffets were great too. The BBQ on the beach is extra good so be sure you try that.
In response to some complaints about the beach being rocky... I went there expecting this horribly rough beach that required water shoes the whole time. Not the case, the beach is not your pristine white sandy beach, but it was still quite fine and the staff worked very hard to keep it clear of sea weed. The entrance into the ocean is a little rocky but once you are past that it's smooth and great swimming. The ocean was so warm.
The pool was also very nice, it was not cold as some people have mentioned.
The staff - what more can you say, they are great! Always making sure you have a drink, and letting you know about the activites that are happening. The house keeping staff were also great, our room was always spotless.
The evening shows were good, the kid show was great. We had a big group of us down there and had 6 kids under 12 with us and they loved participating in the shows.
Now for the wedding. I hadn't read any reviews about people getting married here and I think it's because they are so new people don't want to chance it, but let me tell you if you are thinking about a destination wedding go to Jamaica (not Mexico) and go to Iberostar Suites! It was beautiful. We saw a couple other weddings in vairous locations on the resort and all of them were lovely. The wedding coordinator looks after you very well. The flowers were gorgeous and everything on that day went on with out a hitch.
Lastly the Spa. All I can really say is just go. We didnt go until our last couple days and wished we had gone all week. It's open until 8pm so if you arrive in the afternoon, go to the pool chill and then hit the spa you wont regret it.
I think that is all I can say about Iberostar Suites other than it's AWESOME!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
8  Thank cute_court
Reviewed June 5, 2009

To put it simple... BOOK NOW!!!!!

The entire staff was amazing and went out of their way to serve us...Kenny and Mad Dog were the best entertainers we have ever seen at a resort

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank greenbay3022
Reviewed June 5, 2009

A co-worker and I went to Jamaica for a mini vacation. When we got to the airport it took them some time to get us a driver, but we're happy we waited because Virgo was great. At check-in time we didn't have a problem, they greeted us with smiles and drinks. We enjoyed the entertainers, Monkey, Baby Flexx,Blanca and Georgia you guys rock. We enjoyed great food, great drinks and super hospitality. From the doormen to the mangagement your service was excellent. See you guys in a couple of months because we will be BACK without a DOUBT!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank ymjohnson
Reviewed June 2, 2009

We had a wonderful week. We are a family of five, two adults, two teenagers and a young enfant. In selecting a spot we wanted to balance, enfant friendly with a bit of nightlife and still sufficient amenities for the adults. We struck the right balance here.

First and foremost i would say that we had a wonderful time and would go again. As with anything there are trade-offs but all in all this was a great resort and service was prompt and any issues\requests we had, when raised with staff ,we attended to promptly.

I am not an experienced resort all inclusive traveller so i cannot provide relative comparisions to other five star experiences in other hotels or countries but here are the facts as we experienced them.

Food: buffet was decent and most of the restaurants good quality. On arrival we were able to reserve dinners for the rest of the week. our particular need was to have the earliest seating so that the baby could eat with us. We were successful. I found the steakhouse and gourmet resrtaurant to be quite good. The mexican and meditterean restaurants were certainly better than the buffet. I would stay away from the lobster at both places. The only negative experience was at the Cajun restaurant at the Beach hotel. It was horrific (long wait and tasteless fare on the menu).

On a couple of days we had barbeque served on the beach, there was wonderful jerk chicken, fish,with corn and peas and rice.
Overall assessment :good

Rooms were clean. We requested cleaning in the morning so we would avoid any disturbing of the baby at afternoon nap...."No problem mon..."Service excellent.
Overall assessment: excellent

Beach: its a man made beach, quite course sand and a little stony right at the waters edge. Nevertheless there was no problem getting lounge chairs, the view was nice. I hear negril is much nicer but after a five hour plane ride we were happy that we were at a resort 20 minutes from the airport. Tradeoff here but worth it for us since we were travelling with a young enfant and she loved even a stony beach.
Overall assessment;okay

Entertainment. The kids went to the evening shows. This was certainly not Broadway or maybe even professional but entertaining nevertheless. The kids loved the disco afterwards and had good fun with the entertainment staff who work hard but seem to enjoy their jobs.
Overall assessment..good

Excursion; we did the ziplining and had great fun. there are two choices of two tours...2 hour tour with seven zips and a four hour tour (further away) five zips but they are apparently longer and higher. We selected the four hour tour into the mountains. the zips were great but with having to pick up people from other hotels and traffic on a single lane roads...this was more of a six hour tour. But it was a lot of fun.
Overall assement a must do.

Final comment: we took a brief walk through the Beaches hotel. WE had considered this option and it was tempting because it's a little cheaper. The suites hotel has a nicer beach, better pool and we had a better dining experience. i say spring for the difference and go to the suites.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
7  Thank OttawaThor
Reviewed June 2, 2009

We stayed at the Suites from May 22 - May 27 and we had a wonderful time! This hotel is beautiful - the lobby, the bars, the landscape, the pools, the views... everything was gorgeous. The staff is so fun and genuinely nice and they really do their best to make your stay there great.
Check in didnt take too long, but the lobby and the views from the lobby are so beautiful you could keeo yourself busy while waiting in line if you had to. The front desk staff was great... smiling, happy, welcoming you to Jamaica and ordering you drinks if you didnt have one in your hand... once we got to our room we found out we had double beds instead of 1 king, the view of the ocean was nice and the room great but we didnt want to sleep seperately or uncomfortably so we called the front deak and they had another room ready to go within the hour with an even better view and had no problem doing that for us. We so appreciated that! You can see from the pictures other people posted that the rooms are great. The only issue we had (which really isnt something to complain about) is the lack of towels. We always had at least 2, sometimes 3 but I wouldve like a couple extra.
The grounds are great, very well kept. The pools are great, never too cold, great views of the ocean from the main pool, great music playing, always had someone getting us drinks if we needed them while lounging and the swim-up bar was great, there was always something to do whether it was beach aerobics, lazy bingo, beach volley ball... you wont be bored if you want something more to do than just lay out and float in the pools. I was impressed with how much there was to do and how awesome the staff is! They are so fun, always joking with ya... always making your stay there phenomenal. Great great people!!
The food is great, the drinks are strong, the rooms are comfy, the beach is beautiful, the staff is fantastic, and we had a blast!! Can't wait to go back =)

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank teeny_511
Reviewed June 1, 2009

My husband and I and my 2 adult daughters spent the best week at the Rose Hall Suites. We did not want to leave. It is a beautiful hotel. All the people that work there are so friendly. Everyone has a smile on their face. It has a beautiful beach. I loved the beach. There was always a nice breeze. There is an infinity pool with a swim up bar. The bartenders make great drinks especially Kevin.

We ate in most of the restaurants and they were all very good. We also enjoyed the buffet. We ate at the buffet for breakfast and lunch and some dinners. There were so many choices. The jerk chicken was my favorite. It was great. The wait staff was always there taking away your plates when you were finished. I think these people work very hard and I feel they should be tipped even though you do not have to.

The best part and the unexpected part of the week were the Star Friends. I have never been to a hotel that had this much entertainment. It was great. All the Star Friends were so talented. We enjoyed participating in some of the games. If you didnt want to play they left you alone. We loved the water aerobics with Kenny and Monkey. We also loved Bingo,Bango with Carlos. We absolutely loved him. Also, we loved Blanca, he was alot of fun and we loved when he said "and you can win a prize." We couldnt get over how good Marvin could dance. They all were great dancers. Noodle was so funny. Georgia was a delight. She sure could sing. Shane was so nice, we had lunch with her one day. It was hard to leave because we made friends with all of them. We hope if we go back they all will be still there. By the way, the person who reviewed them as beach bums is a fool. That is so far from the truth. They work very hard. They are there from early morning to late at night making everybody happy. Some people are never happy. How can you go to a beautiful resort and have great entertainment and be so negative?

My daughters and I went for massages, I had the best massage I have ever had. It was so relaxing. You can use the facilities. They have saunas and about 5 different whirlpool spas.

The rooms were beautiful and spotless. The resort was so clean. We had oceanfront rooms. They were great. We had no problems with towels.

I would definitely recommend this resort for a spectacular vacation.

• Stayed: May 2009
#11 of 64 in Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore

Been to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites? Share your experiences!