Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,584
Hotels.com
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$525
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$295
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$327
$256
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$499
$434
Bookit.com
Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$426
$125
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$244
$172
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$459
$428
Agoda.com
Priceline
4,634 results
All reviewsrose hall suitesmo mostar friendslazy riveraunt rubythe mediterranean restaurantmontego bayinfinity poolkids clubswim up barsteakwater polonoodlesbeach resortentertainment staffguest servicesspecialty restaurants
Reviewed May 12, 2009

We just returned from a week (May 1st to 8th) at the Iberostar RH Suites. This resort is by far one the best resorts we have ever stayed at. We are Riu resort lovers and this was our first trip to an Iberostar resort. We are hooked. We were booked at the Beach and were upgraded to the Suites.

The reception at the Front desk from "Ray" was just
over the top, he took care of everything for us and the rest is history!

Lobby bar is great to sit and listen to the musicians play, & you are guaranteed great service from "Michelle".

The Entertaiment staff (Star Friends) were all exceptional people, just to name a few, Carlos, Noodle, Pink, Baby Flexx, Monkey, Crazy Kenny, we had a blast!

The Food it was all good!
The jerk chicken at the beach hut was awesome!
I am not a buffet person, this buffet was excellent!
Plenty of alacartes to choose from, the Steakhouse, Gourmet, Japanese, all excellent!

The room, what can I say Ray got us a top floor room, overlooking the Pools, lazy river & the beach, it was stunning.

This resort exceeded all expectations I had. The entire resort is closed in, all air conditioned, even the night time Entertainment shows!

We will be returning next Spring & I can't wait!

4  Thank Donna R
Reviewed May 11, 2009

I visited Iberostar Rosehall Suites with my mom and my sister from 4/29/09- 5/5/09 on a recommendation from a friend at work who was there in Fall 2008. We had a great time! I'm very happy that I chose to go there. Upon arrival we checked in which was very quick and were immediately taken to our room, 4317....no wait at all! it was great! we had a view of the pools/garden and looking just to our left was the beach! I think it was worth it to stay in the garden view instead of paying extra for the ocean view room but that's just me. The room was very clean and the beds were definately comfortable. I saw other reviews mention not getting enough towels and wash cloths and that was true for us as well. My mom asked one of the ladies in the hall and she brought us more right away so no complaints there at all.
The staff was amazing! The Star friends were so cool and absolutely went out of their way to get to know you and make sure you were having a good time daily. Monkey, Carlos, Kenny and Blanka were exceptional. They really do entertain you day and night. And you absolutely do not have to participate, they don't make you feel uncomfortable at all. You can say no and sit back, relax and watch. The shows at night were ok too, definately entertaining....especially Ms. Iberostar and the one they did with couples, Meant for Eachother....very funny. The life guards were also very very nice....Odean and Dick always made their way over to say hello and see how our stay was. The cocktail waitresses on the beach and at the pool were very attentive as well. Make sure you bring $1's to tip everyone throughout the week. They definately deserve it!
Our favorite person was one of the managers Jorge.....maybe the sweetest person ever! He does a great job and is always around and available to help or talk or whatever.
The food was great too! we had no trouble at all booking a restaurant for almost every night we were there. We had grilled Lobster at the Mexican restaurant, surf and turf at the Mediterranean, a great Fillet at the Steakhouse...etc. We did get a little bored with the breakfast buffet and the lunch beffet at Aunt Ruby's towards the end of our trip but it was good for the most part.
As far as excursions go, we went to the shops at Rosehall which was a little dissappointing....way more jewelry stores then anything else. That same day we also took the $15 trip in the afternoon that takes you to the craft market, the Hip Strip and to downtown Montego Bay. That was ok but the tour guide from Jamaica tours was not very informative. We had to keep asking her questions, she wasn't very good at offering up touristy info. I would recommend just taking a cab. You can spend more time and probably less money. Basically every shop no matter where it is...Rosehall or the craft market....everyone has the same knick knack, touristy stuff. We didn't go down to the local market at the end of the beach but from what we heard, they had the same things there too. We also went to Duns River Falls. That was fun but the tour with 50 other people leaves you standing in the cold water waiting for everyone else to climb...but it was definately worth the experience!
I really can't say enough about what a great time we had at the resort! We really owe it all to the amazing people that work at the resort. Without them it probably would have been pretty boring pretty fast! I would definately go back!

• Stayed: April 2009
3  Thank phillygirl027
Reviewed May 11, 2009

We arrived on May 1st. Our room was ready and since we were repeat Iberostar customers, our room had Tshirts for us, rum, and fresh fruit. Our view was great, we could see over the pool and the beach. Our room number was 3320.
Our first night was great, we ate the buffet which had great food. The theater was fun and the entertainment crew kept us laughing. Thanks Monkey and Babyflexx for the laughs. The disco was great and the music starts slow and then picks up pace as the night goes on.
The breakfast is fantastic. Everything you can imagine and it all taste so good. The entertainment crew comes in early some mornings and eats breakfast with you. They are all personable.
Monkey and Kenny teach beach aerobics daily at noon. They teach in the sand while you are in the water. Very nice.
The lobby bar serves a drink called the hummingbird- awesome drink.
It had been about six years since we were at an Iberostar resort and we had forgotten just how good it can be. The entertainment crew keeps everyone involved and are very friendly. The food is fantastic, the beds are comfy, the hotel is clean, the liquor is strong,and the service is top notch.
The only complaint I would have would be Camille at the spa. She is not as personable as the rest of the staff. Other than that our vacation was great and we will try another Iberostar resort in the near future.
Just wanted to say hey to Gary and Gayle, We had a blast with you guys. Keep in touch.

3  Thank cben184
Reviewed May 10, 2009

We just got back from Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. We were there from May 5-9th. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer. Everyone is very friendly, the hotel is beautiful and I loved the beach. The only excursion we did was go to the Shops at Rose Hall. Not really worth it at less you are buying jewelery. We did walk over to the Craft Village which is
next to the beach resort. I never felt unsafe and the people selling their crafts were nice.
I would go back to the suites with no problem. And definitely to Jamaica again.
Nan

2  Thank nan1955
Reviewed May 6, 2009

My husband and I (37 & 34) stayed at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites from April 27th until May 4th, 2009. I spent about 2 weeks researching other resorts in Jamaica before finally committing to this one. I shouldn't have wasted all that time. We were MORE than impressed with the resort. From the modern/contemporary design to the unbelievable food (of which we ate FAR too much of)....we were both so impressed. My husband had never been anywhere tropical - and rarely stays at hotels. However, I stay at hotels quite often & I've stayed at a couple of resorts in the Dominican Republic. For comparison purposes - the (former) Coral Marien by Hilton (Good) & the Grand Serenis in Punta Cana (don't recommend).

I'll try to be fairly comprehensive in my review:

1) Check-in: We arrived at 12:00pm - about 3 hours before actual check-in. Our room wasn't ready but they told us to check back in about an hour. We both grabbed a drink and changed our clothes and explored the resort a bit. We did check back in an hour...but it was exactly 3pm before the room was ready. No big deal - we expected that.

2) The Room: WOW. What a gorgeous room #3316 (3rd floor/garden view). Very comfortable bed, Modern Bathroom with a separate tub & glass enclosed shower, and double sinks. Lots of counter space for allllll my stuff (I don't travel light). The balcony was large and we had a nice view of the gardens and fountains.

3) Food: Lots of selection. We ate at the buffet every day for breakfast, the Beach "Ruby" for Lunch and at the restaurants each night (Mexican, Gourmet, Steakhouse). We enjoyed all the food. My husband had some tummy problems - but he eats A LOT - so really, it could have been volume :-) It wasn't enough to keep us confined to the room that's for sure. Try the Jerk Chicken at the bbq on the beach. OMG. It was THE best chicken I've EVER had.

4) Service: No complaints at all. We're easy to please. Everyone was pleasant. We tipped a dollar whenever we requested something, and we left 3$ each day for our housekeeper.

5) Entertainment: They do their best that's for sure. We didn't really take part in that - but we tended to go to bed early and get up early. Everyone else seemed to really enjoy it.

Overall - we'll go back for sure. We'll even take the kids next time! Go, you won't regret it!!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple