“Poor service and cleanliness”

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rose Hall
GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago, Illinois
“Poor service and cleanliness”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Upon arrival I was impressed. The hotel looked wonderful. HOWEVER, time we stepped up to the front desk I could tell that this place wasn't on the ball. I was there to celebrate my sister's birthday with my sister and my friend who had stayed there 5 times before this visit and she wasn't even recognized as a returning guest. That meant 5 people hadn't done there job and inputted her as a returning guest. When we got to the room I loved the initial look. It wasn't until I sat down that my initial thoughts started changing. The cushions on the sofa was horrible. It had dirt, food, sand, and white stains. Easy fix right? Called room service for sheets and blankets and was given stained blankets that looked like they had been used for 50 years and a sheet with blood stains on it. That made me not want to sleep on the let out couch nor under the covers in the bed. Go to the washroom and the toilet, which hadn't been cleaned, had a horribly stained seat. Now people when I go on vacation I rarely take house shoes but the corners, grout, and outer surfaces of the floors was super nasty. I don't know about you but I don't care to walk in anyone else's filth. My sister then decided to take a shower.. NO HOT WATER and the water pressure was super low. After complaining the toilet seat, shower head, and cushion was changed, but the floor was never mopped nor did they clean the toilet. BUT HERE'S THE KICKER.... when the cleaning manager came to review our complaints I was showing her the cushion on the sofa explaining that it was nasty and showing her the stains, when she said, "But it's a let out bed"! I couldn't believe she said that. I guess it shouldn't matter that I had to look at it, touch it, or sit on it.
While we stayed at the Suits we had no air in the elevator, woke up to no water, the toilets never flushed on the first and sometimes second try, the button to flush the toilet was falling off...it was so many issues we asked to be moved to another room. It took a little longer because out of the two elevators one didn't work for the majority of time we were there. The room offered smelled like it was molded . We ordered food and it took 2 hours to get our food and when we got it we didn't get what was ordered nor did we get all the items ordered but what we did get was attitude. After multiple complaints we were upgraded to the Grand Hotel but management didn't want to honor it. They wanted us to pay to be moved. All our problems and concerns didn't seem like problems to them at all. Am I wrong or should BASIC CLEANLINESS come with the room? If not, how much does one have to pay to get a clean room? We had paid our money and all we expected was a clean room but that's not what we got and some of the staff was rude, lazy, and unfriendly. I believe you get what you pay for but in this case I had paid a good amount of money and I wasn't getting my monies worth. I GOT GYPPED! After being moved I saw a total difference. It was as different as night and day. The staff was wonderful, the rooms was cleaner, and I felt like they cared about our comfort and happiness. The trip picked up big time after arriving at the IBEROSTAR GRAND. At both hotels they had a lot of amenities. The two spinning instructors were wonderful at the GRAND. The workout facility was very nicely equipped however one of the young ladies working the juice stand was rude. I have to send a special shout out to both the dance instructors STELLA AND CRYTAL DIAMOND WHO WERE GREAT DANCERS AND SUPER FRIENDLY. Even the food was better at the Grand and they had some of the same items as the Suites. The beach party, entertainment, and energy at the GRAND was excellent.
Because I don't feel that I should have had to have been upgraded to have a good experience from this establishment I'm giving the hotel a rating of two and I won't return to either the Suites or the Grand, NOT because of the cleanliness issues (which is reason enough to make anyone not return) but because I see it as one resort that was disrespectful, lazy, nasty, rude, uncaring, and unaccommodating. I shouldn't have been treated so well at one and like crap at the other. What happened says to me that if I can't afford the "GRAND" I wont get good treatment and that's not fair. I feel like we were cheated out of 3 days of our trip. At the Suites there was a total lack of concern for our feelings, comfort, and more importantly our experience at the resort. When you spend your time working hard to save up for a nice vacation you want a good experience. It's the experience that keeps you coming back. It's the experience that makes good memories which I'm sure we all want. I had that at the GRAND. Staying 3 nights at the Suites and fighting to get decent service totally ruined our trip . As I stated earlier my friend HAD loved this resort so much that she recommended it and had returned 6 times. Her experience had always been wonderful. That should mean something to the owners of this establishment. We spent more time fighting to get moved( upgrading to the Grand was not the idea of management but something we suggested and had to really fight for) than we did having fun. Management only tried to put a band aid on the issues not really try to fix the problems or restore our thoughts and feelings about the place. We only had 2 nights of fun which meant most of our time was wasted and ruined. The Grand was absolutely wonderful but I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to experience the kindness and cleanliness unless I had such a horrible time at the Suites. In no way am I trying to discourage anyone to visit this resort. It's always best to have your own experience. I read many reviews from others and they had a wonderful time as my friend had many times before but that WAS NOT my experience at the Suites.

Here's a tip....
THE TIP IS....
TREAT ALL YOUR GUESTS AS IF THEY MATTER. WORK HARD TO MAKE EVERY GUEST HAVE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. MAKE EVERY GUEST WANT TO RECOMMEND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AND MAKE EVERY GUEST EXPERIENCE SEAMLESS!

Room Tip: Choose the Grand
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
5 Thank sharon b
SantoValdez, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the staff and particularly our Management team here at the IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites Hotel would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing to be valued guests at this lovely resort. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to send us your comments on your opinion of your vacation went at our hotel.

With that being said, we would like to use this opportunity to express our genuine regrets for your sister not being recognized as a repeat guest of our hotel. We would also like to extend an apology for the issues and dissatisfaction you experienced with your room and if you found the staff to be rude, lazy and unfriendly as this is not a true depiction of the customer service offered by IBEROSTAR.

We are however pleased to know that you were able to be upgraded to the Iberostar Rose Hall Grand and enjoyed the rest of your vacation there. Your review will be passed on to the Management Team and we will therefore work assiduously to ensure all the corrective measures are taken where necessary, in order to prevent any shared opinions by any other of our valued guests and improve on our already superb services.

We hope that we will once again have the absolute pleasure of hosting you at our resort again so we may prove to you, our sincere commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again at any of our hotels.

Online Reputation Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,048)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Beacon, New York
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband's review is below, BigPeteNY, so I will try not to repeat the things that he wrote about.

We had a beautiful room. It was in the oceanfront category, room #3038. I loved it because it was on the first floor, convenient to the kids club, Aunt Ruby's restaurant, and the pool. Every morning we would leave our towels and pool things on a pool chair and head to breakfast. Many others did the same. We usually ate around 9 am every morning and had no problems finding a chair. In the room there was a coffee maker and minibar in the fridge. If you do not like the powdered creamer for coffee, maybe stick a box of those small creamers in your luggage. After a few days I left a note with a tip for the mini bar staff and asked them to take out everything that I didn't like and to fill it only with the things I did like. For the rest of the trip it was filled only with water, diet coke, and beer. I was quite happy with that.

The pool is lovely. If you like to float around the pool, you will need to bring your own pool float as Iberostar does not supply them. The do have them for the lazy river, but I think only children and small adults were comfortable in those. I brought two mesh float from a company called Spring Float with me. They packed well in a suitcase and were enjoyable. My four yr old had fun sharing them with other children. We used them in the main pool, the lazy river and the sea.

The pool bar staff are very friendly, especially Demoy and Radadne. If you get a frozen drink, I recommend asking for an extra shot of Appleton rum on the side, otherwise they will taste like a slushie. Every drink that they made that was on the rocks, not frozen, was strong enough. I also enjoyed plenty of Red Stripe.

I did the pool aerobics every day at noon. My favorite instructor was Sweetness. I do take classes like these at home from time to time and this was easier and only 30 min or so. It is probably a good thing because I am sure that many people have already had a few drinks in them by noon. It was not difficult, but I felt like I was burning a few calories. I had fun doing this and the line dances that followed at 12:30 poolside everyday. I wish that they had pool volleyball more often. When I saw people wearing the legit masks for water polo, I was scared off. Perhaps I am just a big wuss.

I did bring water shoes with me to go into the sea. I snorkeled twice during my stay. You can see a lot of fish in the swimming area if you go where the staff tell you to go. It is totally worth trying. I kayaked one day too, down to the edge of the Beach resort and back. My only complaint in the watersports area is that one of the Dressel Diver staff always wants to sell you something beyond what is free. I heard him complaining to a lifeguard one day that all everyone waned was free, free, free. Too bad, I already spent thousands of dollars to come here, I want my monies worth and I do not want to shell out more money to snorkel out at sea when I can do it on property.

I saw a review below from someone who "didn't eat lunch until the last day" because he/she didn't know where to go until she saw the BBQ on the beach. Aunt Ruby's seaside restaurant was open everyday for lunch. This was where my husband and I went, my daughter normally ate with the kids club. The food everywhere was very good. BBQ's on the beach every Monday and Thursday. Seafood Paella on the beach on Saturday. For reservation restaurants, we dined at Aunt Ruby's twice, Maria Bonita 's twice, and Samurai at the beach resort. I recommend trying all three. I picked Aunt Ruby's twice because another Trip advisor member recommended it. I thought my first meal at Maria Bonita's was so great, that I ran upstairs to get another reservation for my last evening at the resort. The second time around, the fried items on the buffet tasted stale or overdone and we were the first reservation both nights. First night was a Saturday, second a Monday. The entrees both nights were terrific. Try the flaming kebobs there.

I am a wine drinker. the house wines are all Spanish and very drinkable. They went well with food that was served if you pay attention to normal whites with this, reds with that, rules. There is a sparkling and rose' choice available too.

I'll never be able to say enough about the Star Friends who work in the Kids club, they were wonderful to my daughter. I felt that wait staff especially Dacia, who went above and beyond one day for me at the beach BBQ, and Melonie and the breakfast buffet, helped make our week so wonderful. There are so many friendly people working here, it doesn't matter if a few are not, perhaps they just had a bad day. No one was ever outwardly rude or impatient with us.

I would love to return here if I come back to Jamaica. We met a lot of other friendly vacationers. We met a family that has been to this resort four times. If I travel to other islands, I will certainly try another Iberostar.

Room Tip: Rom # 3038 was beautiful. If you are not travelling with others, ask for a private balcony because i...
4 Thank Yankees21
SantoValdez, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your family vacation. We would like to thank you for taking the time to send us such a detailed review on how your vacation went with us.

We are delighted to know that you were pleased with your room, the breakfast buffet and that the minibar staff was able to accommodate your request. It is great to know that you enjoyed the pool and we will pass on your comments to Demoy and Radadne who contributed to making your stay an enjoyable one. We are glad that you enjoyed the daily activities provided at poolside by the entertainment staff and we will definitely share your comment with Sweetness who made water aerobics more enjoyable for you. We are glad that you enjoyed the different complimentary water activities offered on property and we regret to know that there were issues with a Dressel Divers staff trying to have you purchase activities otherwise.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food variety offered here on property. It is great to know that you were pleased with the service provided by our staff as we strive to maintain the wonderful service IBEROSTAR is known for.

We will share your comments with the staff at the Kids Club who contributed to your family and especially your daughter enjoying her stay. We will also inform Melonie and Dacia who went above and beyond to provide assistance to you.

Once again thank you for choosing to spend your family vacation at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property here in Jamaica and we are delighted to understand from your comments that you intend to return to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Dallas, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We just got returned from a fantastic five nights at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. After reading some reviews, I was a bit concerned, but my travel agent had just had someone return from there and raved about it. We trusted her and are glad we did.

My husband, our 18-yr-old daughter, and I arrived on July 20th. The worst part of the trip was the immigration line in Montego Bay. I'm not sure if it was the time of day when most planes land, but that process took about an hour. The agent we had was exceptionally rude. Make sure you sign your departure form before you get there. Also, make sure you date it with date/month/year. Even though we were reprimanded for not using the correct format, the stamp he stamped on our form read July 20, 2014.

Upon arrival, we were given a welcome drink. Our room was located on the ground floor. We asked if we could not have a ground floor room and were told they were at capacity. We went to our room which overlooked the activity pool. The room was great so we thought "we're in Jamaica-we'll just close the blinds." While getting ready to get something to eat, we got a call that they had a cancellation and would move us to the 4th floor if interested. We said yes, and after we ate were moved to another room. That room overlooked the kiddie pool with a partial view of the ocean. The room had a superb king-size bed and a pull-out sofa, which was where my daughter slept. She said it was very comfortable.Again, the bed was heavenly. We had absolutely no problem with the air conditioning. Housekeeping services were inconsistent. One day we didn't get our room serviced, but we called down for fresh towels and they were immediately brought up. No big deal. Some nights we had turn-down service, others we didn't. Again, not a big deal. Another thing that was disappointing was that there was no conditioner in the bathroom. There were plenty of soaps, creams, shampoo, but no hair conditioner. By the third day, we had to buy some in the gift shop because my daughter has thick hair. We only brought carry-ons so we didn't bring toiletries with us.

The food was excellent with a great selection. We ate at the buffet all but one night, when we ate at the steak house. All restaurants other than the buffet require reservations. We did not like the steak house (which is the late-afternoon restaurant during the day). We all got filet mignon. It was not good. We much preferred the beef at the buffet. The selection at the buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner varied every day. Each day it was very good. There was always a vegetarian selection. I did see a guest asking about gluten-free, then saw a chef take a plate with food to her table (which I'm guessing he prepared exclusively for her). The servers were very friendly and attentive. We did tip at each meal, even though it was not required or expected. Our drinks were very good, as well. I was quite fond of the Jamaican Smile and the frozen margaritas. And there surely was not a shortage of liquor in each drink, as some have reported. It would have been nice to have a small restaurant/snack stand where you could just get a cookie or some fries without going to a full restaurant. There was no restaurant poolside. This would have been nice, but after being to some resorts that have a pool-side restaurant and have empty, dirty plates all over the chaises, it was nice not to see that.

The pool always had plenty of available chaise lounges, in the sun and in the shade, which was great. (Unlike the Atlantis where you had to slip the pool attendant $10 a day to "find" a chair for you.) The beach, too, had plenty of chaises and shade huts available. The beach in front of the Suites was a little rocky, but if you went a little bit down the beach closer to the Beach hotel, it was crystal clear. The Iberostar complex consists of the Grand, Suites, and Beach. If you stay at the Grand, you have access to all other resorts. If you stay at the Suites, you have access to the Suites and Beach. And if you stay at the Beach you don't have access to the others. You are allowed to walk the shoreline from one to the other, but there are security personnel stopping you on the beach if you don't have access. The Suites connects to the Grand and, again, you are stopped and not allowed to go to the Grand if you are not staying there. (The Grand is adults only).

I must especially praise the Star Friends - the young adults who are the "entertainment directors" at the resort. There are there from breakfast until after midnight. They coordinate pool games, provide evening entertainment, and are the all-around fun of the resort. The evening entertainment was better than most resorts we've been to. They never failed to impress!

My daughter did the Chukka Rose Hall Zip Line excursion which she loved. There were seven lines plus two "surprises." She said that it was a lot of fun, safe, and scenically beautiful. She also said that she would not suggest it for someone who does not enjoy the thrill ride type of feeling that you get in your stomach on roller coasters because (spoiler alert) the two surprises consist of straight down drops, one 95 feet and the other 45 feet. Although she said it was a little scary, it was very safe and very fun. We did the evening tour of the "Haunted" Rose Hall which was fun. And we all did the Bracco Stable horse-riding excursion. I hated it. Never want to ride a horse again. My husband and daughter enjoyed it. I'm not sure if the Chukka horse-riding tour would have been different, but the one we took consisted of a trail ride to the beach and then the horse was led around in a circle in a shallow section of the ocean. We were under the impression that the horse would actually swim in the ocean. After the "swim," it was a trail ride back to the stable. All of these excursions were booked at the hotel.

We had a truly enjoyable experience and cannot wait to go back. It was everything we had hoped for in a vacation.

1 Thank mmaaff
Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear about how your vacation started at the airport. However we are glad to know that our Front Desk was able to move you to a higher floor as requested. It is great to know that you were pleased with the room and we do apologize if the Housekeeping Service was inconsistent. As it relates to no conditioner being in your room; please note that the shampoo is actually a shampoo and conditioner combination and de apologize if this was not explained to you.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food variety offered at our buffet and we are sorry o hear that you did not enjoy the Steakhouse restaurant. Our talented selection of chefs are able to accommodate (with notice) guest with varying meal allergies such as gluten free. It is great to know that you were pleased with the service provided by our staff as we thrive to maintain the wonderful service IBEROSTAR is known for.

Your comments provide a motivational factor as we continue to improve upon our service offering to all our guests at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the activities and entertainment provided by our entertainment staff. It is good to know that you and your family experienced activities outside the hotel and we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the horseback riding.

Beacon, New York
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife, four year old daughter and myself stayed here for 10 wonderful days in July and we absolutely loved it!
We had a room with a view of the Caribbean and it was so worth it to start the day by seeing the beautiful blue water and the beach just feet from our door. The room was large, clean and comfortable. The mini-bar was stocked with beer, soda and water and done so regularly. The beds were comfortable and clean. The double sinks in the bathroom turned out to be rather helpful when we were all trying to get ready in the morning. Having the tub option, as well as the shower, was useful with a rather unpredictable child.

The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming. In particular, Roxie, Melissa and Nickiesha in the Kid's Club were over and above what I could have ever have expected. They were so wonderful with our daughter and Lily actually wanted to spend more time with them than us! Lily especially loved the Kids' Disco every night, either in the theater or on the beach where the kids were the stars of the show. As parents, we also enjoyed this show and even looked forward to it. Dale the bellman was very helpful in trying to get us a a cab to hire and Melonie in the buffet was so bright and cheerful every morning. Star Friends like Mo-Mo and Sweetness added a ton of life to the pool and beach areas.

The property is beautifully maintained by an army of groundskeepers. The pool area is constantly maintained and it is so clean and so beautiful. The infinity pool was my absolute favorite place. Hanging on the wall, as so many others did, taking in the Caribbean and just relaxing was my absolute favorite part of the trip.

The workout facility is smallish but use-able. There are a few racks of dumbbells and some machines. They also have treadmills and elliptical machines. There is an aerobic space downstairs although I did not personally use it myself. The weight room was busy so be prepared.

The food, which some have maligned here was very good. I will admit that there were some dishes that did tend to be dried out, like the pork dishes, but on the whole, the food was delicious. There was an array of fruits, vegetables, salads, meats, and deserts at every meal. I especially enjoyed the Bassa fish and the roasted chicken. The kids offerings, though not specifically labeled as such in the buffet (not that I saw anyway) was the usual nuggets, fries, pizza and pasta dishes. There was definitely something for every taste. I will say that where they fell down in the food department was dessert. With one or two exceptions, there was nothing that was really making me say I have to try that or have it again.

There were plenty of activities including beach and water volleyball, water aerobics, reggae dancing, beach soccer and bocce to keep people busy. Water sports like snorkleing, scuba lessons, kaying and sailing were also available. If you've not used a hobbecraft before, save yourself the $70 (US dollars, per couple) for the lesson and go watch a video on Youtube.

If you are bringing a child between 4 and 12, make sure that you have them check out the Kids' Club. It will give the parents some time off to relax and the kids will, I think, really enjoy it. They ladies who run the KC do a fantastic job and there is always something going on for the kids. Of course, the water park, next to the KC, should not be missed either. Our daughter absolutely loved it!

On the whole, I have no complaints. Yes, we did lose power in our room on our second day for about an hour and yes, the power did go out while eating at the steakhouse for about 15 minutes. No one minded and the steak was fantastic regardless of whether I could see it or not. We did have some issues with the air conditioning not functioning on the first night but that was quickly resolved and it worked without issue the remainder of our time there. None of these situations (there are no problems in Jamaica, only situations) were significant enough dampen our experience. We will definitely return and I encourage anyone thinking about visiting to do so. You will not be sorry.

Room Tip: Honestly, go with an ocean view. The view was well worth it.
5 Thank BigPeteNy
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing IBEROSTAR for your family vacation. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review with us and the rest of the online community how your vacation went with us.

It is great to know that you were pleased with your room and its amenities. We are extremely proud to hear that you found the hotel grounds and pool area to be well maintained by our hard-working staff members. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food variety offered here at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites and we do apologize for the incident of the power outage while you were at dinner and as well as the incident when you were in your room. It is good to know that the AC issue was rectified in a timely manner.

We will definitely pass on your wonderful comments to the staff members you mentioned namely; Roxie, Melissa and Nickiesha in the Kid's Club, Dale the bellman, Melonie in the buffet and Star Friends Mo-Mo and Sweetness who all contributed to making your stay such a memorable one.

Alton, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food was amazing at the the restaurants and the buffet. All the staff are very welcoming and friendly. We would definitely come back here again. Location was perfect, right on the beach. It was my birthday while we were there and the hotel made me a cake and brought it to our room which was really nice. The room was nice and a good size but the room did get damp if the air con was off. There was entertainment provided all day and in the evening as well as reggae music played by the pool. There were a couple BBQ's on the beach while we were there which were delicious and the swim up bar was perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Louisa G
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing to stay at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property here in Jamaica.

We are thrilled to know that you found the food in the restaurants and the buffet to be amazing, and that you also felt welcomed by all the staff here. It is great to know that you enjoyed our complimentary cake provided to guests celebrating birthdays at our resort.

Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

New York City, New York
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am a month late in leaving this review and I apologize. I stayed 30 May - 6 June 2014. We had a wonderful time. I chose the suites over the Grand because of the lazy river pool. This may seem silly but it was wonderful and relaxing.
We had a room on the fourth floor that overlooked the pools. The room and bathroom were spacious, clean, and had free wi-fi. Normally when on vacation I like to spend a fair amount of time at the beach, though the beach was beautifully maintained, the main pool was so large and the bartenders at the swim up pool were amazing. I am terrible at names so I can not give proper thanks to those working durning my stay but everyone we encountered there was amazing. Everyone greeted us warmly and with in a day or two the waitstaff and bartenders knew us and our prefrences, not only for drink but also for seating preference in buffet.
As for food at the hotel, we enjoyed the steakhouse and went twice during our stay. The buffet had better food options and quality than many other hotels I've stayed. The
Mediterranean and Mexican were ok to good, the salad buffet at the mexican was better than the main entree. The only restaurant we did not like was the Japanese which is located next door at the Beach hotel, though the food was decent quality it was mainly cooked with tons of butter and little else.
I have no complaints about my stay. We only left the property once for an evening tour of the Great House, it was a cheesy tour but interesting nonetheless.
I would defintiely return in the future. I will post photos soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation. Thank you for posting your comments on the experience you had here at our Rose Hall Suites Property in Jamaica.

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time at our hotel. It is great to know that you were pleased with your room, the pool and the bartending service at the pool. We are glad to know that you found the buffet to have enough variety, that you enjoyed liked the Steakhouse, Mexican and Mediterranean restaurants. We do regret to know that you did not like the Japanese restaurant at the neighboring property however.

Once again thank you for choosing the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property and we are happy to understand from your comments that you intend to return to our hotel.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We have been returning guest of this wonderful resort for many years and had nothing but wonderful experiences but since our recent visit we had noticed many changes with the hotel some good and some bad and one change I could not seem to digest was the new Star Friends manager Raphael. He's unfriendly and always finds to way to be scarce on the pool floor, rarely socializing with guests and doesn't even acknowledge non-Spanish speaking guests making one question his actions. Since I've been coming to the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites the entertainment has been nothing but out of this world but since Krazy Kenney has left it has been nothing but dull and lifeless I see less and less guests in the black river theater at night but luckily for the amazing star friends such as Peaches, VIP, Bududup, Sting Rae, and Momo we enjoyed our vacation and will return JUST FOR THEM.

6 Thank natasha m
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for continuing to return the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property here in Jamaica. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to share with us and the rest of the online community how your vacation went with us.

We deeply regret to hear that you were disappointed with the entertainment, however we will definitely pass on your comments to Peaches, VIP, Bududup, Sting Rae and Momo who contributed to you enjoying your vacation.

Once again thank you for returning to the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rose Hall
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,915 reviews
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay

Been to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites? Share your experiences!