“Wonderful, relaxing family vacation” 5 of 5 bubbles

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Rose Hall
GreenLeadersGold level
Henderson, Nevada
“Wonderful, relaxing family vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband, daughter and I were guests at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites from April 30 through May 9. We went through Mitch at tripguy.com to take care of every detail of our vacation and, as usual, they did not disappoint. This is our second time using tripguy to handle our vacation, and they were fantastic. We originally gave Mitch a vague idea of the kind of vacation that we wanted to go on and it was him that helped us decide on this resort which was the perfect fit for our budget and what we were looking for. Every detail of the entire vacation was planned over email (which is what I prefer) in a couple of weeks. It was effortless and painless on my part. Now that I have used a travel agent like tripguy, I will never do otherwise!

We arrived on a Wednesday evening and the airport was not at all busy. We went through immigration quickly and without any issues. Tripguy had our transfer all set up with Reggae Tours and I have to give a shout out to our driver Peter. He was fantastic, hilarious and gave us the warmest welcome to Jamaica. Set the perfect tone for the beginning of our vacation!

The Resort:
Check was a breeze and the resort is pristine and beautiful. It is obvious they put in a lot of care and effort and take care of all the little details to keep it as beautiful as it is. You always saw some staff members around cleaning or maintaining the grounds. Gorgeous resort!

The Room:
Room was spacious and very comfortable. It was also impeccably clean and that standard of cleanliness was kept up on a daily basis. They also refilled our fridge daily. On the first night there, I left a note letting them know that I am pregnant and requesting more water rather than alcohol or soda and my request was accommodated with no issue. We always had plenty of water. We did tip the cleaners daily which I felt was reasonable for them keeping our room so fresh and clean every day. Bed was pretty comfortable too though the pillows were not the greatest.

The Beach:
On our first day there, we found a spot right in front of the resort and I was so disappointed with the beach. Painful rocks to step over to get to the ocean that once I got in I dreaded getting out and stepping on those rocks over again. Then I remembered reading on here that if you move more to the side of the other family resort, there would be less rocks. So we did that the next day and no more problems! Every day our prime shaded spot right by the steak restaurant (which was the lunch buffet) was available and we grabbed it. It was perfect! Right by the restaurant and restrooms, near the kids club for when our daughter was there and we were at the beach and barely any rocks! I was able to get in and out of the ocean with ease! The ocean was great, got slightly rough some afternoons when the wind picked up but still swimmable. For the most part was calm and warm. The sand was soft and white and I always saw staf members raking and picking up all the trash that rude guests left behind (seriously, how hard is it to dispose of your cigarette butts properly?).

The pools:
I preferred the beach over the pools but we did spend quite some time at the pools because that is where my daughter liked to swim. The infinity pool is gorgeous but I found it to be often too crowded with rowdy drunks acing like they owned the whole place. I prefered to sit by the smaller less crowded activity pool which is nothing great but was almost always empty. The lazy river was nice though definitely did not move you like it should have. I have never had to work so hard in a lazy river in my life! It is the river that is lazy, not the people in it! Still fun to swim around though and be surrounded by the beautiful grounds.

The food:
I thought the food was delicious and I found something different to eat all the time. They made an effort to always put out new dishes together with the standard plain dishes for the picky eaters. We ate at all 4 restaurants at the resort and enjoyed them all. Buffet nights were really good too. They had a deliciously moist and tender roasted turkey one night, an asian theme another night with really good rice and noodle dishes, and their pasta on Italian night I loved. The desserts were delicious every night! The best part is none of us got even remotely sick the entire time we were there!

The water park/kids club:
My daughters two favorite things. Water park is definitely fun for the little ones with all the slides and sprinklers. Water a bit on the cold side but it was actually refreshing. Adults not allowed on the slides which is understandable, they are definitely made for little people. I did partake and enjoy getting water dumped on me every few minutes by the enormous bucket on top! That was fun! My daughter loved the ladies at the kids club. Roxy and Niquesha are both so warm and friendly and wonderful with the kids. I felt good leaving my daughter there and she wanted to go and stay even when there where no other kids there!

The staff:
I found the staff absolutely wonderful and had no issues at all with any of them! They were all so friendly, accommodating and hard working. Special shout out to Prince who went above and beyond. He found out that my daughter was celebrating her 5th birthday one of the days we were there and he asked what her favorite cake was and arranged for a huge piece of her favorite kind of cake to be served to her after dinner at one of the restaurants and the servers all sang to her and most of the guests at the restaurants joined in. She was so thrilled! Thank you, Prince! It was delicious! And earlier that day we had a cake delivered to our room that was also delicious. I suspect that Mitch from tripguy had a hand in making that happen, so thank you Mitch!

The only downside to our otherwise wonderful vacation was some of the other guests that were downright rude and obnoxious with no regard for anyone but themselves. We were woken up a couple of nights by really loud guests messing around in the hallways and slamming doors at 1 or 2 in the morning. Our last night there was the worst though. We had new neighbors check in the rooms right by us and they were up all night screaming, laughing, playing loud music and slamming doors. We called the front desk and they sent security but that only worked for 5 minutes. As soon as security left, they just started back up without a care. We finally got a little bit of sleep only to wake up at 3am to find that we had no power in the room and it was so hot. We called the front desk again and they told us it was due to a scheduled maintenance and we should have been informed, but we never were.

So other than that last night and a few obnoxious run ins with some other guests (which is not the fault of the resort), we had a great and relaxing time. Jamaica and it's people is truly beautiful and worth a visit!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
8 Thank Ramwitz52
SantoValdez, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for your family vacation. We really appreciate you taking the time to share with us and the online community such a detailed review on the vacation experience you had here at the Rose Hall Suites property in Jamaica.

We are indeed overwhelmed to know that you had a wonderful time at this resort as this motivates us to continue providing our valued guest the service that they deserve and going beyond their expectations. As a top brand hotel chain we always seek to provide our guest with the highest level of customer service throughout their entire vacation and we are pleased to know that we have accomplished that. From the restaurant staff, entertainment team, grounds men and everyone from the management team,we would just like to give you a big thank you for having us accommodating you and your family and we look forward to seeing you again. Your comments will definitely be shared among the employees and congratulate them on their hard work.

Online Reputation Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,023)
  • Czech first
New York City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

The Iberostar Suites is a great resort. It would probably be easier to provide a breakdown of the relevant items, so here goes:

WIFI: Free wifi in the resort. We’ve been to other all-inclusives where “free wifi” is available but is pretty much non-existent. But(!), it really does work here! Wifi is excellent in the lobby, and it worked equally as well in our room (room 4416). It was a bit spotty by the pool although it seemed to work fine closer to the main entrance of the pool, it was less so as you get to the outer edges, nearer to the beach. I found that the wifi did not work at all on the beach or in any of the restaurants. To me, it mattered most that the wifi was working in our rooms where we were using it the most.

FOOD: The food here was surprisingly good. Here is what is available: Miranda Hill (buffet) open for breakfast, lunch (starts at 1pm), and dinner; Aunt Ruby’s (steakhouse on the beach) open for lunch (starts at 11:30am) and dinner; Calabash (Gourmet) open for dinner; Mare Nostrum (Mediterranean) open for dinner; Maria Bonita (Mexican) open for dinner and late night snack (from 11pm-7am). The salad bar at Maria Bonita and Mare Nostrum are fantastic! You’ll eat so much you’ll think it’s your dinner! Also, the steaks at Aunt Ruby’s are huge so come hungry. The buffet and lunch spots are available to everyone while they are open. The 4 other restaurants require reservations. You can book dinners in advance and the number of dinners you can book depends on your length of stay. We stayed for a week and was able to pre-book at all the restaurants. If you can’t do that, you are able to go to the reservation desk in the main lobby at 9am and try to book something for that night. Guests at the Suites may also go to the two restaurants (Japanese and Cajun) at the Iberostar Beaches resort. We didn’t try either of these but heard from other guests that they were good. There is also a beach BBQ directly in front of Aunt Ruby’s twice a week (it occurred at 12:30 on Monday and Thursday while we were there) and this is not to be missed. The food was great and there was a live band playing steel drums.

POOL: The main pool is a large infinity pool with a swim up bar. The bar does not open til 9am. There is a smaller pool behind the main pool that was used for water polo. We mainly stayed at the main pool. I read other reviews about lack of seats at the main pool but I did not find that to be the case. If you don’t go during busy seasons like spring break, then you should be fine. There is also a small ice cream stand next to the pool bar. You can get a cone with whatever flavor they have in there. There’s not much variety – usually vanilla, chocolate and strawberry but it really hits the spot in the afternoon! The pool does get quite loud so if you prefer quiet, consider hitting the beach instead. There is music pumping all day and activities in the afternoon. And speaking of activities, some of the “crazy games” are pretty embarrassing and we found lots of guests who initially wanted to join the games were later mortified to find out that it was a dance off contest. Besides the dance offs, the other games we witnessed seemed alright. The benefit is that the winner of each game gets a bottle of rum. Btw, the pool is 4 feet deep so it will be fine for most people.

BEACH: The beach had lots of available palapas so there is plenty of shade if you want it. The beach itself is quite rocky until you get further into the ocean so bring water shoes if you have them. If you like snorkerling, there are a bunch of boulders in the beach with lots of fish who has made it their home. We saw a lionfish, parrotfish, a stingray, sea worms and lots of other varieties. The water is nice and clear but the ocean was full of sea grass which washes on to the beach along with tons of rocks. So I didn’t find the beach as beautiful as other places. If you want a less rocky beach though, you can take a walk over to Beaches where the beach itself is rock-free.

ACTIVITIES: There are lots of activities for the guests. The gym is well stocked (weights, treadmills, bikes) and gets packed in the morning. There is spinning in the mornings at 9am but not many bikes (less than 10) so if you want to spin, go early. There is also yoga, ping pong tournaments, beach volleyball, aqua aerobics (in the main pool at noon), stretching, and soccer. The Star Friends arrange all of the activities each day. I, personally, found them to be a bit of a nuisance but other people liked them so it might just be me. If you want a quieter, more calm experience, I suggest going to the Grand where everything is a bit more mellow. On the beach, you can also rent, for an hour each day, kayaks and catamarans.

OTHER: In order of level of the resorts, it would be the Grand, then Suites and then Beaches. Please note that guests at the Suites can go on the property and use the amenities at Beaches, but cannot go on the property or use the amenities at the Grand. Guests at the Grand can go to the Suites and Beaches and guest at the Beaches are stuck at Beaches. It’s also important to note that everyone here works on “island time” which means give everything a 15 minute buffer. We showed up for dinner right at 6:30 (when the restaurants open for dinner) and were left waiting another 10 minutes. The same happened when we tried to get towels in the morning, and when we went for shows. So it’s best to give yourself some buffer time if you don’t like to wait around. There are photographers around the hotels taking pictures which you can purchase later. I found them really annoying since I had no plans on purchasing any photos but if you’re into that, they’ll be buzzing around so there will be plenty of opportunities to get some photos. When you book your flights, keep in mind that the airport tells you to arrive 3 hrs in advance of your departure. I’m sure it’s some scam to get you to spend money at the airport on souvenirs and food but I’m really not sure how strict this is so if you want some time at the pool before you leave, make sure you book a late flight. The ride to the airport is only 15-20 minutes so at least travel time is short. Check out time is noon but you can stay longer at a charge of $10 per hour. Otherwise, there are showers off the main lobby that you can use.

TIPS: The employees at this resort work hard so don’t forget to leave a tip for your cleaning staff, wait staff, and bar staff! A couple of dollars here and there won’t kill you!

In case the Iberostar management is reading this, we received really excellent wait service from the following individuals: Diedre, Narde, O’Neill, Kenneth (aka Shorty/Baldy). The other staff was great but they really stood out to us. Even though we experienced wait service from them once, they were memorable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Stephanie Y
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for the opportunity you have given us by choosing IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites for your vacation. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share with us and the online community such a detailed review of the resort and what it has to offer to our valued guests (both present and future) as this is of great help to our trip advisor viewers who utilize this website to make a decision on their destination stop.

As a top brand hotel chain; we here at the IBEROSTAR always seek to exceed the expectations of our valued guest. It motivates us to know that you were pleased with your stay here with us. We will indeed share this review with the staff and congratulate them on their hard work; especially Diedre, Narde, O’Neill, Kenneth whom you’ve found to be the most outstanding that made you have a memorable moment to cherish for a life time. Once again we thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation and we look forward to seeing you again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I don't know were to begin.
Check in was easy and they give you a virgin drink.
Room 4327 was just perfect. We could see the pool area and the ocean. I was with two of my girl friends. The room has two beds and a sofa bed. One of my friends tried sleeping on the sofa bed and found it to uncomfortable. So we called and asked if they had an extra mattress. They came by the room shortly with a single mattress and it was perfect for us. We didn't need a sofa. The first night we didn't have a hot shower. We called and they said they did have a problem with the water. It was fixed the next day.
They have a stocked refrig with beer, water and soda. They also have a gallon of water to make coffee and tea. Lots of coffee and tea to make your own.
The grounds are beautiful. The pool area and beach again beautiful.
Food: Breakfast buffet is out of this world great.
Lunch we ate at aunt ?? was great we also had the jerk chicken beach party food. Good.
Dinner: Calabash fine dinning was the best. I had the lamb. It was wonderful. Japanese was so so. Steak house not that good. We all had the steak. It wasn't that good. The salad bar was good.
Pool staff: Star friends were very nice and entertaining. Evening shows were good.
Improvements at this place are few. Lighting in the rooms and the halls are very low. They need more mirrors in the rooms with more lighting. The beach in front of the suites is not as good as it is in front of the rose hall beachs section.
Island Dreamer cat was a party boat we booked with vacation express at the hotel. It wasn't what we expected. They opened the bar from the beginning. Which is not the case on snorkeling boat we have taken in the past. They normally wait until you finish snorkeling before opening the bar. We rode 4 hours to Negil. Then we had to ride back to the hotel for two hours with very drunk people that needed to go to the bathroom, etc on the way back. Our lesson learned. We did complain. The guy who booked us gave us a pound of coffee. The dreamer crew were very good. They even were upset at the people on our trip. They used the bathroom on their things in the wrong part of the boat. We wished we had just stayed at the hotel.

Germaine was vey nice and good at taking our pictures.
We enjoyed the water aerobics. I want to go back again. Soon!

Room Tip: We liked our room 4327. The 4th or the 3rd floor are the best.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank TheEasternShoreBoop
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us and the online community the great time you had here at the IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites property in Jamaica.

We are delighted to hear that you have had a wonderful vacation as this motivates us to continue providing our valued guest with the best hospitality service throughout their entire stay. We will share your review with the staff and congratulate them on their hard work towards ensuring that you an awesome vacation. Regarding the suggestions you’ve made about the lighting in the room and also placement of additional mirror, we will forward this to the management and make them aware of such information. Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR we look forward to seeing you again.

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Fifth time just completed at the Iberostar in Montego Bay. Twice at the Grand, twice at The Suites and once at The Beach.This occasion we stayed at The Suites.
Everytime we read a bad review about this hotel, we just shake our heads because we know that the person doing the complaining will probably complain even if they get to Heaven. We keep going back to this resort because we ALWAYS have an amazing time here. The resort has everything we require to have a good vacation. If we want to stay up late and party....beautiful disco. If we choose to just relax...beautiful bars. We cannot ask anymore from the staff....they always reach out and go out of their way to try and please you. The workers that have been there for a few years, always remember you. Food is always great and if you can't find anything to eat(as some Reviewers)...stay home or go somewhere else. A good example was we were at the Beach restaurant for lunch one day and I mentioned to one of the cooks that I don't usually like minestrone soup....what do you know he went into the kitchen and before you know it, I got the soup I wanted( made from scratch).It,s these little things that make us wonder about the complainers.
Before we went down we contacted the hotel to let them know we were headed down for the fifth time. At check-in we were upgraded to a fabulous Ocean-Front room(3332), big bottle of Appleton Rum and a fruit-plate. How can't you not appreciate that. We are already making plans for Christmas with our adult kids(who also love this resort). The weather was just perfect, ocean warm and breezy.
Special shout out to China, Reneish(from the Grand), all the bartenders at all the bars, especially the lobby bar and pool bar. Can't remember all the names but they are all hard workers willing to make your stay as enjoyable as they can.Thanks again Iberostar and see you soon.
Anyone requiring any info can e-mail me at persaud_77@hotmail.com

Wally/Marcia

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank WallyMon
SantoValdez, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the staff and the entire management team at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, we would like to use this opportunity to express our sincere appreciations to you returning to our lovely resort to spend another vacation your loyalty to the IBEROSTAR is much appreciated. We also would like to extend our appreciation for taking the time to share with us and the online community.

It motivates us to continue improving our services as we go along knowing that you've enjoyed your fifth stay with us here at IBEROSTAR. It pleases us to know that you enjoyed the overall resort and different food offerings. We are pleased to know that you appreciated the amenities that you received upon check-in.

Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Vixcaribbeandream
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing and cannot fault anything.
All the food in the restaurants was of high standard and the buffet was the best ever!
All the staff work so hard but these people made our stay even better: Donald, Clemment, David and Natoya at the lobby bar really looked after us, making different cocktails with the favourite being dirty banana!
Had a laugh each day with the entertainment staff at the beach & pool.
All in all, would recommend to everyone and definitely would come back!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank vixcaribbeandream
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for choosing the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Property here in Jamaica. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us and the online community.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share and congratulate Donald, Clemment, David and Natoya on contributing to making your stay an enjoyable one.

We look forward to seeing you again at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.

Calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at the resort for a wedding and was very impressed. It was my first stay in Jamaica and would absolutely return.

Location - The resort has a great location, a very short drive from the airport. It isn't located near many other resorts so you don't get a lot of over welding tourist traffic. The resort is made up of three hotels - The Grand Rose Hall Suites (18+), The Rose Hall Suites and Rose Hall Beaches. I stayed in the Rose Hall Suites.

Rooms - The resort is very attractive and well maintained. It is clean and has a modern feel. The rooms were fantastic, I have been to many all-inclusive resorts and my far this room was the nicest and offered me the best sleep quality I have had. I didn't upgrade and stayed in a standard two double bed suite.

Staff - All welcoming, high energy, friendly and make you feel welcomed. Never had any problems.

Pools - Standard. Very nice, clean, can get very busy towards the end of the day. Pool chairs very comfy, not the standard plastic ones. Has lazy river but tends to attract kids more so than anything, and they aren't lazy

Beach - White Sand, this resort did have about 10 feet of rocks near the water line, heading out to swim which were less than desirable, once clear of them it was clear sand. Not one bug or sand fly seen during my stay. The water was crystal clear

Amenities - Water park and "daycare" service for children, seemed quite popular. Within the swimming area in the ocean was a natural reef. You could rent snorkelling equipment which was complementary to check it out. There are tons of colourful fish and real interesting to see,

Food - Very good. Better than average but not the best I have had. Buffet is standard. There are a multitude of restaurants that are ala carte and require a reservation. I went to the Mexican, Steak House and Mediterranean outside of the wedding meals i was there for and all were fantastic. My only critique is a wish there was more local Jamaican cooking available at the buffet (Jerk meats, traditional seafood dishes etc). What wasn't at the buffet, they did make up for during lunch times. There would consistently be beach BBQ's with all types of Jerk Meats and Seafoods

Drink - Typical sun holiday drinks to choose from. Beer and Wine option far superior to that of what you get in Mexico.

Overall I enjoyed my stay and would for surely return. Solid 4 star.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank GDMcLaughlin
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the staff and the entire management team at IBEROSTAR Rose Hall Suites, we would like to use this opportunity to express our sincere appreciations to you for not only choosing our lovely resort to spend your vacation, but also for taking the time to send us your comments on how your vacation experience went with us.

We are thrilled to know that you were happy with the room you stayed in. Also thank you for highlighting our well-kept and highly maintained property. It is also gratifying to know that you were pleases with the service from our valued and well-trained staff; we will share your review with them and congratulate them on their hard work.

As it relates to the beach rocks; due to forces of nature beyond our control occasionally the tide brings many rocks to our shores and we try our best to rid the beach of them.

Thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation and we look forward to seeing you again.

Chester, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We traveled to the Rose Hall Suites over Easter Break. We were very happy with the resort. For being sold out, the place did not seem crowded or jammed. That is a very good thing. Plenty of chairs, no lines and even using some of the amenities there was not much of a wait, if any.
There are plenty of activities for the kids and for adults. From the beach, pools, volleyball, soccer, kayaking, Hobiecat, snorkeling, and night entertainment. Everyday and night there is something going on. We were impressed with the complimentary fitness classes offered. I have never taken a spin class and after the first day, I went back for 2 more classes. The instructors were superb and fun but you worked hard. Gym was nice and gets the job done for vacation.
Spa area was nice..needs a little updating but all the amenities are there. My massage was very good.

The grounds are well maintained and clean. The rooms can be a touch small but we were barley in there. I did not notice any must or mildew smell. Ocean-front rooms are exactly that...ocean front. Large balcony...almost another room. Great Views. One minor gripe- the floors in the room can become quite slippery if they get moisture on them. The highest floor is 4. Most of the time we took the stairs as sometimes the elevator was a longer walk to and from our room. You'll see.

For an all inclusive, the food was exceptional. Breakfast was buffet and included an omelet station. There are too many options to choose from at all the restaurants for buffet. I read a review that they could not find authentic Jamaican food. It is there and everywhere. I had fresh baked fish, jerk chicken, barbecue beef, ribs and fresh conch. When you arrive make your reservations so you do not have any issues. Some restaurants book up faster than others. Food was outstanding, fresh and a variety of options. Top-shelf liquor. One note: the mixed frozen drinks are not strong so ask the bartender for another splash otherwise you will just be drinking virgin daiquiris and packing on the calories w/o the booze.

The location is roughly 15 minutes from MBJ airport. Quick ride. We used Reggae Tours. You can book online and someone is there waiting for you at the terminal.

If you wish to go on a family vacation to an all inclusive destination, this is a great option for all ages. Also, the price is quite reasonable for what you get. You feel like you get a good value.

Room Tip: Be sure to fill out all of your customs/immigration paperwork before you get to immigration in Jamai...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
8 Thank NJRES
Dear Guest,

On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager we would like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Hotel here in Jamaica. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us and the rest of the online community about how your vacation went.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the activities offered at our hotel and also that you were please with the room that was assigned to your family. Your thoughts on the spa, room, food and overall resort motivates us to continue improving in our goal to provide excellent customer service to our valued guests. Also thank you for highlighting our well-kept and highly maintained property.

Once again thank you for choosing IBEROSTAR for your vacation and recommending us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to be able to offer you our hospitality once again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rose Hall
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore
3.5 of 5 bubbles 5,785 reviews
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay

Been to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites? Share your experiences!