We went April 11th thru the 20th (longest vacation ever!)
I will start by saying that I WOULD recommend this resort to people because overall it was a nice place. We checked in with ease. Damion at the front desk was a DELIGHT to deal with. He was super accomodating! The Resort is beautifully kept. Very clean. Beautiful Beach and Pool areas. Beach/pool chairs were always available. The Kids water park is a LOT of fun for children (fyi, the water in there is a lot colder than the pool). The food was good and the staff was friendly enough...I will just list my let downs...
1) I was a little let down by the entertainment: When I go on vacations, I tend to stay at the RIU and their entertainment is awesome. So I kinda had higher expectations for Iberostar. There wasnt much happening in the daytime as far as entertaining goes and The night shows usually start at 9pm and by 9:15 people would already be over it and leaving. Also it was very repetitive so that made it disappointing as well. Dont get me wrong, the entertainment staff is VERY friendly and made us feel comfortable but they need better themes.
2) The inconvenient times that housekeeping would come to the door: Most mornings the room was fully cleaned by 930 am (which was great b/c we were already on the beach by 830!) but on more than one occasion, they came after 10pm for "turndown service". Really?? After 10pm?? I think 8pm should be the latest time housekeeping should be knocking on peoples doors. And yes I did put my "do not disturb" card up after the 1st inconvenient knock on day 2 of the vacation. It was unfortunately ignored on future days!
3) The towels they provide in the bathroom were SOOOO hard! It would hurt to dry off after taking a shower, especially if your skin is slightly sunburned...A little fabric softener would really be great! We ended up taking our pool towels up to our room because they were slightly softer...just slightly!
Not the worst cons, which is why in the end, I would recommend the place but I dont think I will go back...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Jamaica - Montego Bay