Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$295
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$327
$293
  • Pool
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,619
Hotelpower.com
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,641
Hotelpower.com
Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$797
Half Moon(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$374
$328
Bookit.com
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$217
$152
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$599
$454
Bookit.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
6,939 results
All reviewssurf and turfpillow menuport mariabutler servicejo danelobsterocean frontstar friendslobby barroom servicedinner reservationsbubble bathpool conciergeour honeymoong moneymontego bayjapanese restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2010

Wow, wow, wow .... This place is absolutly amazing in every way. From the food to the workers ( Who work so hard TIP TIP TIP) !!! Makari & Stacy The best star friends here make sure you see them as they make your entire trip incredible. The beds in the rooms are like a little piece of heaven & extremely comfortable. Food was great, although does get wuite reptitive after a week.. Butlers try to hard to get your tip money and sometimes becomes quite annoying when they knock on your door every hour... But a nice touch if thats what you are in to. The grounds are amazingly clean someone is cleaning something all the time things that you would not even think to clean... And to the people who complain about the rugs in the hallways might need to open there eyes to see they are constantly cleaning them and there are really not that bad. The people who complain about this are just fishing to complain about something .!! My shout outs to the best of the Iberostar Staff Stacey, Makari, as well as Kaymar & Garcia at the beach side restaurant..!!

P.S The casino at the Suites is an absolutle joke save your $$$ and The Spa is WAYYY over priced

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank vpx6977
Reviewed April 23, 2010

We recently returned from a five night stay at this resort and couldn't have been more impressed with the accomodations. The resort did not seem full so we were upgraded to an ocean front room. The rooms are spacious, very comfortable, and clean. The bed and pillows are the best. There is plenty of closet space the the bathroom is large with a decent size whirlpool. The balcony overlooking the ocean was fabulous and has a couch to relax on. And, yes the hallway carpets are stained but that is in no way an indication of cleanliness throughout the resort. It is really not a big deal and is more a reflection on guests that are not careful enough.

The staff is so friendly and helpful. Everyone from the wait staff, bartenders, housekeeping, butlers, and concierges goes out of their way to make sure guests are happy and keeping the resort immaculate.

The food is also very good. The breakfast and lunch buffets are very tasty and there is a good variety. We did the dinner buffet twice and it was also good. The restaurants are a very nice touch and I highly reccommend trying them out. Our favorite was the Surf & Turf. The Gourmet was good but not as fabulous as the Surf & Turf. I keep reading reviews that the Japanese restaurant is a favorite but I do not agree. It was fine but the sushi is not fresh - it was obviously made earlier in the day or even the day before. Sushi has to be fresh! The rest of the meal was great but we were really looking forward to great sushi. We did not try the Italian restaurant.

We did the golfing at Cinnamon Hill one day. I do not golf but went along for the ride and it was well worth it. The hotel covers the round, the caddie, food/drinks, cart and transportation to the course (10 minute ride). You do have to pay to rent clubs and that is $55. The course is gorgeous and built through an old sugar plantation. Even for non-golfers, it is a beautiful ride through jungle, beach, elevation changes, and plantation ruins. I highly recommend it as a fun morning activity.

The beach and pool are just as the pictures depict and are fabulous. You do need to get out there early to get the beds by the beach or pool. The beach is a more relaxing/quiet scene while the pool is more social with music, games, and the swim up bar. We were more beach people but both have their perks.

One thing of a negative note is the gym. I showed up at 11am for a spinning class that started at 10:30 (the schedule says 11am). I participated in the remainder of the class and the instructor is great but the gym does not appear to be air conditioned. I regularly do spinning classes but was so hot that I felt sick and like I was going to pass out. I showed up again for a spinning class on another day and it was cancelled and moved to the afternoon. I then heard another woman complain that the gym felt like a sauna. It needs to be air conditioned!!

Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this resort. We had a great time and would love to go back!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank blr0408
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Went to Iberostar Grand Rose Hall with four girlfriends. We had the time of our lives! The service was superb. Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating. From the front desk ladies to the butlers, the bartenders, the waitresses, and the entertainment staff, they all made you feel special! The bartenders? My favorite! I spent most of my time admiring the view from the pool bar. It's the perfect spot!
The property was beyond breathtaking. The food was delicious. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Nothing like ordering a specific pillow from a menu to suit your specific comfort needs!
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall has set a new standard for resorts in my mind. When I return to Jamaica, this resort is my only consideration!
Special thanks to our new friends, Garth, Stanley, Elizabeth, Tavoy, Verneice, Nadia, and Kenville.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
4  Thank YvyJ
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I just got back from 10 days at the Iberostar Grand. I will start with what I found excellent. The rooms are beautiful, large; the balconies are spectacular; the bathrooms fantastic. The pool is magnificent, and they clean the beach every day. Security is enforced, so there are nobody coming to you on the beach wanting to sell something. The food and the service at all restaurants were excellent. Even the lunch buffet had an outstanding salad bar, lots of seafood, lobster claws every day. The service at the gourmet restaurant, most particularly, was excellent thanks to Kamerley who was our server three times.
My husband went diving and he thought that the employees at the dive shop and on the dive boat, were professionals and friendly.

Now, the butler service. We saw our butler on the first day and that was all. We called our butler one evening and nobody answered, after a few minutes, we called the front desk as we needed something and they told us to call our butler. So we went to bed. So from the other reviews I read, if you go for butler service it is hit and miss...

Fitness center is small, crowded and does not have air conditioning. But, aqua aerobics is every day in the ocean, how cool is that? And it was a very popular activity.

Management will have to do something about the carpets in the hallways though, they are stained and there is a smell that is not pleasant,. There were two elevators in our building, and 7 days out of the 10 days that we were there, one was out of service and a couple of times, both were out of service.

I am undecided as to whether or not I would go back; I will say yes, if I get a good price.

• Stayed: April 2010
6  Thank Kisha1
Reviewed April 20, 2010

The people were so friendly; food was amazing; drinks were all yummy; room was clean and so comfy; bathrooms are huge; service exceptional. We will definitely go back to the Grand Rose Hall. Also, there were no children at this resort...so that was kind of nice.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple