“Priceless !”

GreenLeadersGold level
Wesley Chapel, Florida, USA
“Priceless !”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had an amazing week at iberostar. The staff and star friends made us feel at home and created an exciting and relaxing environment. The star friends who truly made this trip special included shortcake, bubbles, kiki, mr. Fresh, mr. Neat and g-money. Without this special entertainment on the beach and at the shows our trip would not have been the same! We plan to continue to stick with the iberostar grand rose hall experience for future trips. Thank you all!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar

1 Thank Krisid23
SantoValdez, Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica at Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your reviews with us. It’s a great delight to know that you have enjoyed our daily/ nightly entertainments and are proud that our Entertainment team has made such a great impact on you.

We hope you will be returning soon to our property, this time as our Repeat Clients.

Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,981)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Whitestone,New York
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Im going to keep this short and sweet...this is hands down the best All Inclusive I have ever been to....the food at the resort is above average as are the drinks....the service is great....the entertainment team is fun and make you feel at home whether you participate or not...special hellos to Diva & the gang....our butler Reneish is a class act...accomadating and helpful...took the stress out of the day of arrival....the resort is clean,spacious and well maintained...the rooms are beautiful and the lush gardens everywhere give this a different feel than most Carribean islands...if you stay here you have access to the adjoining Iberostar properties but believe me this is the only place youd want to be...you will pay more to stay here but its worth every single dime.....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank SandStruck
SantoValdez, Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica at Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the generous review that you have shared about our property. We are indeed thrilled that the service provided by our staff and the warmth and comfort of the hotel has earned us the title of “Gem in Montego Bay”. We are ecstatic to learn that your butler has helped to alleviate the stress from a day of travelling and the entertainment team was not pushy in their deliverance but very fun. It was a pleasure in hosting you and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Dix Hills, New York, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Since we were visiting Jamaica for the first time, we wanted to stay somewhere very luxurious and, if possible, all inclusive. In addition, because we were looking for a romantic getaway for our 15th anniversary, we wanted to stay at an adults only resort that had great food and a great spa. Based, in large part, on the very helpful reviews both on TripAdvisor and on the Iberostar website, we chose the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay. In short, we had an amazing experience at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. It exceeded our expectations in nearly every category. Upon our arrival, we were greeted at the stately entrance by bellmen who whisked our bags away and a greeter bearing cool, damp washcloths to cool our faces and necks and champagne cocktails to start our visit off on the right foot. Once inside, we were awe struck by the grand entrance hall with an ornately decorated center rotunda with a ceiling nearly 50 feet high flanked on either side by equally ornate reception and lounge areas. Check in was courteous and quick and before we knew it, we were resting in our beautiful ocean view suite sipping our cocktails. Our butler, Ray, introduced himself and immediately set himself to work coordinating our visit, booking dinner reservations at each of the four on-site restaurants and a couples Swedish massage at the spa. On our second night, we returned to our suite following dinner to find our beautiful marble bathroom decorated with candles and rose petals. On closer inspection, we found a bubble bath had been drawn with a heart made of rose petals in the bubbles, a bottle of champagne on ice and a lovely note wishing us a happy 15th anniversary. It was an amazing touch that made it clear that Ray and the rest of the staff truly cared about our experience. While there were a few aspects of our stay that were not as wonderful as we would have hoped or expected (see below), on the whole, we felt that the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall really did deliver on most of its promises. High points included great meals at the Galleon Surf and Turf Restaurant, great massages at the spa, surprisingly good entertainment at the resort's theater, wonderful buffet breakfasts 30 feet from the ocean, barbecue lunches on the beach, great outdoor activities (free kayaking, snorkeling, sunfish sailing, etc.) and the incomparable friendliness that the entire staff had on full display every day. Low points were very few, but included the meals at La Toscana Italian Restaurant and Es Palau Gourmet Restaurant, less than relaxing decor and atmosphere at the spa and very limited business center resources/services. However, on balance, it was an unforgettable trip in a wonderful hotel that made us feel welcome and well cared for from beginning to end. In my mind, it was worth every penny.

Room Tip: The ocean-view suites are worth the extra money, not only because of the view, but the added butler...
5 Thank Jody G
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the time you have invested in writing this review. We are happy to have been able to satisfy your vacation needs. We appreciate that even though there were few hiccups along the way, you were still able to leave with lasting memories of your anniversary. We thank you for your comment about our staff, hotel, service and food. We appreciate you giving us your feedback on the areas that did not exceed your expectation thus giving us the opportunity to enhance these areas for future visitors. We really do appreciate your kind words about our property and staff, and would relish the opportunity to welcome you for a future visit.

New Jersey
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed at the GRH from July 7-12,2013 to celebrate out 5 year anniversary along with our best friends who were also celebrating theirs.Mind you this was our 3rd time in the JA!! From the moment we arrived it was AWESOME!!! Greeted with a cool towel and a cold Mimosa!!! Bam!!! We were escorted to our rooms, ours was 5517, and they even kept my friends on the same floor for the convenience…nice!!! Rooms were the BOMB!!! Mini Fridge fully stocked. Bam 2!!! Nice bathroom. Comfy bed and beautiful balcony with a swing and a sofa!!! Bam3!!! Food here was off the chains!!! Plenty of EVERYTHING ALL DAY!!! Pool bar was the best with top shelf liquor and beer. Just ask!!! Bam4!! The best bar tenders were at the pool bar with the best servers as well!!!!! The Star friends are a mess!!! Thanks KIKI …lol.. Bubbles, Shortcake, Diva, you’re a mess, and Kevin Hart aka Peter…lol.. You will not be disappointed at this resort!!! Remember bring tip money they work hard to keep you happy!!! Will definitely return!!! Much RESPECT!!!!

2 Thank Ezduzit1x
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences here with us, we are grateful for the kind words you have submitted about the up keeping of the hotel, staff and services offered. We are pleased to have been able to satisfy you. We do hope that you choose to spend another vacation here with us, and would be more than happy to assist with any requests you might have prior to your arrival.

Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My first trip to Montego Bay, Jamaica... And I had a BLAST!! Although this was a Group trip, I had a WHOLE suite and balcony to myself... LOVED IT!! I knew this was a Classy and Fabulous.. just from the drive through the gates, right up to the property's entrance.. I was greeted at the front desk with a glass of "Dirty Banana!" Delicious libation.. Check-in was quick, and my suite was ready after lunch.. Everything was splendid: the staff, the restaurants, the food, the libations, the pool, the beach (and I'm not keen about sand)! The mini-bar area was stocked on a daily basis, though I only drank water while in my suite...Unfortunately, I don't recall any of the staff's name, since I met many.. Nonetheless, every single one of the staff was friendly, pleasant, even entertaining @ times.. I enjoyed my "SURPRISE ME' libations, even the Jamaica Smile, which was my drink of choice during my stay. I look forward to returning to the Suites.. and extending my stay for a week, oppose to the 4 days I stayed..
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall is a Future Must!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank DaFriskiOne
Dear Guest,

Thank you for you generous review. We are happy to have been able to satisfy your vacation needs. We do hope to have made a lasting impression and that you will return to spend many more vacations here with us. We thank you for your comments about our staff, hotel and services. We are looking forward in hosting you here again, this time being our Repeat guest and trust that you will cater to your every needs once more.

St Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I can not get enough of this hotel and the impeccable service the staff provides. It was a no brainer for me to choose this destination for my mom's 60th Birthday! I've stayed here before quite a few times and just like fine wine it get's better with time. My group of twelve were blown away as soon as they set foot off of the shuttle bus. We were greeted by the front desk crew (Kenroy,Jenille and the entire staff who where just awesome) they proceeded to assist everyone in my group with courtesy and professionalism! We were swiftly given our wrist bands to start enjoying drinks and the restaurants, our rooms were not ready so we changed into our bathing suits and hit the beach!
Special shout out to my friends/butlers Daleon and Glendon for going above and beyond to make this a very special birthday for my mom:) She was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful decorations in our room along with the notes and very nice bath that awaited her it literally brought tears to her eyes and mine! Jeff and the ENTIRE staff at the Surf and Turf restaurant treated like royalty the food was awesome (Jeff has a really great voice) He sung to my mom and she loved it!

I would also like to acknowledge Marcharie our concierge this young lady was always pleasant and accommodating to my ever changing needs:) I really appreciate your help with all of my reservations, questions and concerns (Thank You soooo much)!

All of the restaurants are equally great, we had dinner at the Italian, Surf and Turf, and Japanese where the cook put on an awesome show I believe his name was *Damon*....We ate lobster everyday:) AWESOME!!!!!!

The swim up bar is in a league of its own...The bartenders will definitely keep your party going (Hi Orville) make sure you ask for one of his specials:)

Also, please participate in the star club activities..."Shortcake" will work you out, we had the most fun on the beach learning how to dance like the natives....she was very energetic and upbeat...for this reason I will be back to get more lessons:)

Overall this is the best hotel on the island...I am a hotel snob and very particular about where I stay. You can not go wrong if you choose this resort it's not far from the airport, you get tons amenities, you have access to the other two resorts on the island... IT'S CLEAN!!!>>>>>You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank sostl314
Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to know that you have chosen our property on numerous occasions and this time to celebrate your mom’s milestone. We are ecstatic to know that you were all blown away by the service offered by the staff and the emphasis that was shown in the execution of your mom’s blissful birthday celebration. We appreciate you sharing such wonderful sentiments of our resort. We are honored to know that you hold us in such high esteem, amongst many others. We thank you for continuously choosing our property as well as recommending it to others. We are looking forward to your next visit to your home away from home.

Huntingdon Valley,PA
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place was awesome! Clean rooms and courteous staff. The food was delicious. Ate at a different restaurant each night we were there. Breakfast and lunch buffets were incredible. Everything and anything you could think of was there. The grounds and pools were incredible. Drinks were delicious and the wait staff were always around to get you another round.
Would definitely stay here the next time I take a trip to Jamaica!

Bring your own raft to hang onto or lay on in the ocean. The staff will blow them up for you. We bought them at Five Below for $2 and just left them there for someone else to use when we left.

Room Tip: We had an ocean front room which was wonderful. We could sit on our hanging wicker chair and watch...
1 Thank Mar0520
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the delightful remarks you have shared about our hotel grounds, service, staff and the scrumptious meals you had. It is always flattering to know that we have achieved our goal of guest satisfaction. Thus we are grateful for the time you invested in relating your experience. We do hope you will grace us with the opportunity of welcoming you once more not just to the island of Jamaica but to our resort. It will be our pleasure to assist you with any requests you might have prior to your arrival.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rose Hall
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel
Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica
Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica
#4 of 63 in Montego Bay

Been to Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall? Share your experiences!