Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$1,584
Hotels.com
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$295
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$519
Iberostar.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$327
$256
  • Pool
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
$499
$433
Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$426
$125
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$244
$172
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
$459
$428
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
6,989 results
All reviewssurf and turfpillow menuport mariabutler servicejo danelobsterocean frontstar friendslobby barroom servicedinner reservationsbubble bathpool conciergeour honeymoong moneymontego bayjapanese restaurant
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I just returned two days ago from a mother daughter trip and we had an amazing time! While there are little things that could be fixed ( wifi in rooms, rooms are a little dark). The view, the wonderful star friends, the grounds and the events at night, made up for everything else. While we did think the food at the a la carte restaurants could have been better, we are at an all inclusive --what can you expect?! (We are also picky eaters). I think it says it all that I didn't want to leave and my mom is already planning another trip!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
SantoValdez, Quality Manager - Iberostar Jamaica at Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your heartwarming review. Your comments about our Entertainment team, grounds, and nightly entertainment were also motivating. As it pertains to the rooms which you described as being dark, please be guided that our rooms are equipped with three types of window treatments, regular drapes, sheer curtains and “Black Out” drapes – this means that you adjust the curtains to suit your preference. Your Butler would have been happy to assist you with adjusting the drapes/curtains, if you had mentioned this problem whilst you were in-house. We remind all guests to voice your concerns whilst in-house as our Public Relations team and Management team remain committed to your overall satisfaction. We look forward to your return trip and also would love the opportunity to welcome your Mom back.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I originally booked a trip for end of may beginning of june through Expedia, I booked an ocean view room for 10 nights, unfortunately i had to cancel that trip due to circumstances out of my control and rebook for end of June beginning of July. I had insurance so that wasn't a big deal, however I had to rebook the ocean view room for 8 nights instead of the 10.

Problem i'm having is that I booked and payed through the hotel directly an upgrade to an ocean front room costing a further $700 for those 10 nights, I booked this hotel because it's supposedly a 5 star property. Claiming to be of 5 star service I didn't think for 1 second there would be a problem either refunding my $700 I paid for the upgrade or at the very least applying it to my new stay (which i'm fine with despite being 2 nights less).

I've emailed them at least 10 times asking about it, I got one response 2 weeks ago after my first email asking (saying they would look into it) and absolutely nothing back since....

I don't think that a hotel that sells itself on being a 5 star property should act this way, and I don't think a 5 star property (or at least any i've been to before) should have any issue either issuing a refund or applying the upgrade to my newly booked dates.

No idea what the hotel is like as I've yet to go, thats the reason for the 2 stars but right now their customer service seriously ranks as one star.

Im truly disappointed and turned off by the customer service at this hotel right now and I not even got there yet... I'm hoping they come good but after no response's to 10 emails I'm not holding my breath...

2  Thank 99bottlesofbeer
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My fiance and I wanted to get away from it all and decompress for a couple of days and our trip to Iberostar was just that. The rooms were great, the staff was so friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and the scenery....well how can it be bad in Jamaica???
I would highly recommend staying at the Grand Rose Hall - just stay as long as you can :)

Room Tip: make sure you request at least ocean view; the junior suites sometimes look over the garden
2  Thank Outbacker38

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your warm review. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to offer you wonderful vacation memories. Your comments about our rooms, staff, food and scenic views were encouraging to hear as our Management and Staff work assiduously to ensure all our guests’ satisfaction. We look forward to serving you again soon and trust that you will not hesitate to return in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and I just got back from our 3rd trip to the Grand. We had a magnificient time and can't wait to go back. We met some friends from Houston on the trip once again. (Dale and Connie ie. Mr. Independence). Let me start by saying the people who work at this resort are terrific and go out of their way to make your experience very positive. Thanks again to Angelie Thompson, PR Department, Clive and Wayne at the Lobby Bar. Jerry, Kerry and Kanesha at the main pool bar are always outgoing, friendly and fun to be around. My favorite restaurant was the surf and turf and my 2nd favorite was the Japanese. I also had the pleasure of meeting the GM, Daniel during our stay. Great guy who runs a very nice operation. Looking forward to trip number 4 in 2014. Until then, No worries Mon !

2  Thank AtlantaPirate1963

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your kind review. It was a privilege for us to have been able to host you a third time. We recognize that there are a myriad of other resorts around the Caribbean which you could have stayed. However, the fact that you chose our property, means that we have an obligation to you in ensuring that you have an enjoyable stay. We are motivated by your generous comments about our staff and our Management.

Though we may provide the very best in accommodations, the fact that you also got to know other repeat guests also adds to a memorable vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back next year at the same time – especially since, we guarantee an even more memorable trip.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I had the most amazing honeymoon there! The location is incredible. It's on such a gorgeous beach in Montego Bay. The staff is super friendly from the cocktail waitresses to the entertainment staff.

Best parts for us-
*Lounging at the pool all day with cocktails! We *could* have joined their beach Zumba classes, volleyball games, and other group activities, but for our honeymoon we were happy to just relax and enjoy the view! Note- get down to the pool EARLY to reserve a spot. All the chairs on beach and pool get taken in the morning. We had to sit at a group table the first day, but that was okay... We mingled!
*Room service! Free/included room service delivered to your room 24/7. You can set up a time to get your breakfast delivered (the night before) and pick out exactly what you want. Their room service food was delicious! The simple, club sandwich and hearty breakfasts really hit the spot.
*The Italian and the Japanese restaurants had the BEST food. If we went back, I would only eat there! The buffets, I think, are jus so-so but they do have tons of options so there's something for everybody.
*The shows! Don't miss out on the shows! We only started going to them our last three nights there, but I wish we would have went every night! The Jamaican and reggae history show was so incredible as was the outdoor pirate show. They have the MOST talented singers and dancers! It was unbelievably good!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KEME089

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your informative review. It was a pleasure to learn that you had an enjoyable honeymoon at the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. We are certain that our Star Friends Team will be motivated by your generous words about the quality of the Hotel’s entertainment. We look forward to being able to welcome you back, and hope that you will consider our property as your host for your 1st Wedding Anniversary.