“Excellent Vacation”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jackie B
New York City, New York
“Excellent Vacation”
Reviewed September 2, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at Paradise Plum Villa in Montego Bay from 8/17 – 8/25/2016 with my family.
Before arriving at Paradise Plum I was unsure of what to expect – the pictures looked great on-line and the reviews were good, but still I was skeptical. We were met at the airport by Godfrey (driver) who was very courteous and professional. We then we drove to the villa and was met by Momma D (house keeper), Derek (butler) and chef Morgan with cool drinks, towels and the biggest smiles and welcoming spirits. My skepticism started to wane at that point and was completely gone once we were escorted inside and I looked around at what was to be my home for the next several days. The villa was very well kept and had all the amenities one would be looking for in a home away from home. I had one of the bedrooms on the second level which had a king size bed, lovely bathroom with double sinks and French doors that opened to the most breath taking view of the Caribbean sea, sunrises and sunsets.
The staff was very attentive and welcoming and as a result they felt more like family than folks we had just met. Momma D always made sure the bathrooms, bedrooms and living spaces were clean and would extend kind gestures of leaving fresh cut flowers on our beds. In addition, she would always be willing to accommodate us and go the extra mile to meet our needs. For example, a white dress that I thought was ruined because of food stains is now like brand new thanks to Momma D and the magic she worked to get the stains out. Derek would anticipate all our needs and would be ready to make “it” happen with the biggest smile. Chef Morgan is an amazing chef who prepared our meals with the utmost attention to details and presentation, resulting in the most delicious dishes. I consulted with Chef Morgan on doing a birthday dinner and I was extremely happy with the outcome of this dinner. He made it happen and we were all pleased with how delicious the food was and the care he took in presenting everything – one of my best birthday dinners!
It was with heavy hearts and sad faces when our stay at PP came to an end and we had to say good bye and depart. We will definitely be returning to PP!! I highly recommend Paradise Plum as a home- away- from home vacation destination!! Kudos to the staff again and thanks to you all for making my vacation and birthday an amazing experience!
May God bless you all!!

Jackie B

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The attention given by the staff
Liked least: My stay was too short
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing