Stayed here on Friday night on a special offer. £79 included 3 course dinner, with a bottle of house wine, room,and breakfast. Exceptional value. Yes the room in fir tree court was small, but it was spotlessly clean, warm, well decorated and very comfortable. The food was excellent, both at dinner and breakfast. Already booked again on the same deal in a couple of weeks, and cant wait to go again. Glad I experienced the place for myself and wasn't put off by negative reviews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant main house, in the style of Queen Anne is set in 35 acres of beautiful parkland on the Hampshire border. Whether you stay at the main house or Fir Tree Court, it's the perfect place to rest your head. Highfield Park has so much to offer. With 58 bedrooms and 15 meeting rooms we are more than just a hotel. Our bar and restaurant provide menu options to suit all. And recently introducing an all new completely organic wine list that will open your eyes to excellence of English wines. Highfield Park is ideally situated between Reading and Basingstoke, easily accessible from the M3, M4 and M25 motorways with Bracknell, Guildford and Slough all within a 20 mile radius. So whether you are looking for a comfortable room to spend the night on your business travels, or a night of peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of town Highfield Park is your local independent hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Highfield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Venues Highfield Park Hotel Heckfield
- Highfield Park Heckfield, Hampshire