We had an afternoon tea here recently. This was my first visit here and I was very impressed with the hotel. Sadly the afternoon tea was truly awful - cheese & tomato, cucumber or egg sandwiches, bought in scones, frozen eclairs & heavy brownie. That together with tea or coffee from a vending flask - all for £16 - not my idea of an English tea! Shame really because it is such a lovely setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant main house, in the style of Queen Anne is set in 35 acres of beautiful parkland on the Hampshire border. Whether you stay at the main house or Fir Tree Court, it's the perfect place to rest your head. Highfield Park has so much to offer. With 58 bedrooms and 15 meeting rooms we are more than just a hotel. Our bar and restaurant provide menu options to suit all. And recently introducing an all new completely organic wine list that will open your eyes to excellence of English wines. Highfield Park is ideally situated between Reading and Basingstoke, easily accessible from the M3, M4 and M25 motorways with Bracknell, Guildford and Slough all within a 20 mile radius. So whether you are looking for a comfortable room to spend the night on your business travels, or a night of peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle of town Highfield Park is your local independent hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Highfield Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Venues Highfield Park Hotel Heckfield
- Highfield Park Heckfield, Hampshire