“Short but sweet”

Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Khorfakkan
“Short but sweet”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We only stayed for 1 night and half the day for valentines day. The hotel is very nice, like a resort hotel and they have amazing facilities. We didn't have enough time to use most of them but they have a private beach that's only accessible for hotel guests only. Fast check-in and check out and their seafood is amazing! The rooms were a good size and for 120dhs more, we got a sea view. The hotel is very family oriented and there are some couples there as well. Overall, it's a very nice hotel that's a bit pricey but well worth it because of the facilities. We're thinking of staying here more often for future weekend getaways!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a sea view, it's very nice!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank melo_roa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
wales
Reviewed February 15, 2014

From the moment you arrive at this very attractive hotel, you're greeted with smiles and a very warm welcome. We were lucky enough to have room 624 which is a panoramic suite with dual aspect, there were breathtaking views of the pool area and beach. The suite was spotlessly clean and had the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept on in a hotel.

The pool and private beach were spotless again, I've never been to a hotel where there is such cleanliness outside as well as in! There are plenty of areas to sunbathe either by the pool or on the beach where the sand is golden and the water is crystal clear. There is a poolside bar offering drinks and food and the waiters (particularly Mark) couldn't do enough for us.

We were half board and I would recommend this as the food was exquisite! There is a huge amount of choice and it's all fresh, presented beautifully and again you're looked after so well. There are usually themed nights which is great to have such diversity, we were there 8 nights and we never saw the same food twice.
Breakfast was equally as good offering the usual selection of pastries, hot and cold food with the additional option of having omelettes made fresh if required.

Whilst we were there it was my partners 40th birthday and I approached the hotel manager to see if there was anything he could do to make it a bit special. I was amazed and overwhelmed by what he had arranged. He had ensured our suite was decorated, a cake made and a private dinner in the gazebo outside with flowers, candles the lot! What other hotel would do that??

The other great offering from the resort is the spa. I treated myself to a full body massage and it was heavenly. Again, the cleanliness of the changing rooms, showers and treatment rooms were exceptional and it is well worth the treat. I also took full advantage of the complimentary steam room and sauna.

I urge you to give this resort a try, if you want relaxation, luxury and 1st class service. I must say I have never come across a hotel manager ( Mr Ian Phillips) with such commitment to his guests to have the perfect stay, with a “nothing is too much trouble” attitude. We look forward to our return!!

As the title says this is a gem of a resort!

Room Tip: A panoramic suite is well worth the extra
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jonandsteven
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Amazing weekend , great value & great hotel with very good facilities we arrived to the hotel around 12:00 PM and staff upgrade our room to nice sea view best staff ever seen, great breakfast and dinner

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ahmed A
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 12, 2014

it was my first ever visit to Dubai in January 2014 and what a hotel to pick! I went for work but still managed to see and do so much in a week. The hotel was AMAZING. the views were breath-taking as I never thought I would be seeing such clear crystal water and beautiful beaches. located away from the busy towns, this 5 star hotel had everything I needed. wifi EVERYHERE so I could continue my day to day business even pool side! the staff were amazing and ever so friendly, the place was extremely clean and very organised. I am a big eater and like to keep fit and healthy so the food matched exactly that. probably some of the best food I have ever eaten! the room was large and cleaned on the daily basis, fresh towels provided and always friendly staff if ever I needed anything. MUST go to the diving school next door as this was such a highlight of my trip, managed to swim along side a turtle which was epic!! also Dubai is only 1-40 away from the hotel, so with some organising from the staff at the hotel, they got me there!

so really great hotel and can not wait to revisit!!!

Aaron :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Aaron R
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I booked 2 night in this hotel ... went there to find out that the pool heater is broken and, the water was freezing cold! when I asked one of the lifeguards when will the heater be fixed? he simply answered: no it will not be fixed now!!

I asked their supervisor and his answer was : we called a company to fix it and, they will send someone (in 3 or 4 days)!!

when I tried to check the beach maybe it's better .. we found out that everyday by 12 pm, the sea water turns totally green! and the lifeguards there won't allow anybody from even getting close to the sea water! (even if they allowed us to .. I wouldn't go, or even let my kids go in .. it was disgusting!)

no other activities in this hotel except the swimming pool and the sea .. and, nothing to be done in the city either! so, our weekend was ruined!

the food is good .. clean and tasty!
the staff is nice and friendly! tried to help us enjoy our weekend by moving us to a full sea view room for free .. which was very nice of them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mai A
Dubai
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We visited the place with full family (kids and parents). The hotel lived up to its 4 star rating in terms of cleanliness and facilities.

The best part is the swimming pool and the friendly staff. We were treated very well by the hotel staff, specially at the pool where they made sure we were provided with all help required for our kids.

The beach (direct access from hotel) was another good experience.

For people with kids, there is a park opposite the hotel with a common beach with activities for kids as well as adults.

I was very happy with hotel overall and would recommend to people who are looking for a 4 star facility near beach.

Room Tip: Don't go for sea view room as its not too fascinating compared to the mountain view and not wort...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Tushar J
delhi
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were at the Oceanic Resort for the new years eve and had a great time. We got a very good welcome and the staff was very friendly and cordial though the ladies can learn to smile a bit more. The rooms are very clean with basic amenities. The new years party was well organised but the food was a bit of a dampener...........however the live band added to the ambiance.

The pool is great and my daughter simply loved splashing in it ........ there was a life guard always present and alert checking up on the kids in the pool. The breakfast was great with a lot of variety and overall its a great place to spend quality time with your family. I would surely love to visit again...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank salilnair75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Khorfakkan
Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah
Nour Arjaan by Rotana - Fujairah
Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort
Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort
#2 of 5 in Dibba Al Fujairah

Been to Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!