I stayed there one day in December 2013. It is a large hotel, clean and great rooms. I think they should have more staff at the reception to help check-in. Despite it, the staff at reception was friendly and helpful. Overall, the hotel is a good stay if you are in Algiers on business.
The view is beautifull, expecially out to the mediterrenean and the garden. Room service should be improved. I tried the room service from the room, but got a busy tone on several attempts, and then had to go down to ask for a bottle of water. Still didnt get it!
The other issue for someone with short transit time, the distance from the airport is huge. And the traffic on the highway is a crawl. Not the fault of the hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Algiers only beachfront hotel, the Sheraton Club des Pins is the first five-star resort in the country. Ideally located on the western tip of the city in the beautiful and absolutely secured Club des Pins area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Club des Pins Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Club Des Pins Hotel Staoueli
- Sheraton Hotel Des Pins
- Sheraton Algiers
- Algiers Sheraton
- Sheraton Club Des Pins Resort Algeria/Staoueli