“Location”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Lovely setting over looking the marina. Good place to enjoy a quiet afternoon drink with friends. Service is very good and staff friendly. The Irish manager Trevor is very friendly and always makes use fell like we at home. The food is very good . Well worth the visit if you in penang.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

GREAT seaside location & nice view!.... NICE staff - boss Trevor is VERY friendly & sociable - & surprisingly GOOD old music('70's & '80's - country, old pop AND rock!!) and videos are on offer!!!... Food is a bit "pricey", but GOOD value & very good food - worth it!! :)).... Y'all FALL IN THERE & relax & enjoy the beer & grub!! You'll be GLAD:) you did!!

1  Thank BIGMIKE1966
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

me and my husband went to Kuala lumpur only for one day and It was our first time to visit in Malaysia. We didnt have any information about Kuala lumpur since we did not have any access of internet or wifi. When we walked around Bukit Bintang, We luckily found this place!! staff were so friendly and food was all great!!! Cocktails are so good too!!
I really want to come again if we come back again!

2  Thank Gloria P
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have been going to Penang for many years and discovered Healy Mac's not long after Straits Quay opened. on every trip I make I will always find time to make several visits there. Last night I was there and for the first time had the Traditional Sunday Roast, it was excellent. I have eaten here many times, the choice and quality is so good, as is the selection of drinks.

The staff are so warm and friendly, they go out of their way to make you welcome. The view onto the Marina is such a great point, I for one working in the Marine industry, love to look at the many variety of yachts and cabin cruisers. It has everything I want!

2  Thank Alan_Pratt23
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Healy Mac's offered excellent service and atmosphere and quality food. After the end of a two month stint travelling around southeast asia it was refreshing to receive such warm and hospitable service. The food was really good, great value and good entertainment with Monday night quiz. Everyone from the authentic and welcoming Irish manager to the friendly and helpful staff was greatly appreciated. Although we
we will only spend a short time in Penang we will definitely visit again

2  Thank Lyndsey F