$82
$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$95
$86
Priceline
$103
$92
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

The Naini Retreat(Nainital)(Great Value!)
$121
$51
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

The Pavilion(Nainital)(Great Value!)
$58
$50
$69
$58
  • Breakfast included
Ayar Jungle Camp(Nainital)(Great Value!)
$28
Priceline
Swiss Cottage(Nainital)(Great Value!)
$39
Agoda.com
All reviewsdouble bed and a single bedbig toiletthird floorhotel teamview of naini lakebooked roomsdrop servicerooms are spaciouszooroadmallyatrapickupsunlightmountains
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Pleasant stay. Needed a cab to get to the central Nainital provided by the hotel free. Food is spicy - not proper for a lengthy vacation. Rooms are average with view rooms available.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Srikanta_Mukherjee
Reviewed July 13, 2010

My honest advise to advice seekers is do not select this hotel .You can get better value for your money in other hotels.When I checked in some people were vocating immediately after a night stay despite booked for 3 nights.Bathrooms are not hygenic,entrance door handles broken,poor cable TV etc etc.Totally not worth what I have paid for 2 nights

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Chandasekaran
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I booked this hotel for my 4 days long weekend, I planned my trip myself and my friend give me reference of this hotel, so I booked here because price this hotel set to my budget.
I got booking very easily over here. When I reach here , I got very good treatment, I very clean and big room with clean washroom.
The service was also very good so I really love to recommend this hotel to my friend also

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
TanujaaTalwarr, Owner at Hotel New Bharat, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2010

Sir
Thank you .You are very generous with your kind comments.We strive on positive feedback as it encourages us to keep the good work going.Hotel new Bharat has been priced reasonably as we understand the value of hard earned money and holidaying in style is as important.Our place is a blend of comfort,beauty,hospitality at a decent price.
Regards
Tanujaa

Reviewed June 26, 2010

I booked New Bharat Hotel in Nainital on Makemytrip.com based on their executive's recomendation and the reviews on your website. It was a hopeless hotel, worse than staying a slum. The TV was 14 inch broken BPL of 1980s, no hot water, bed that creeked, food totally inedible and on the last day at the time of check out the hotel fellows tried to extract more money from us.

Simply avoid such hotels at any cost - Only Makmytrip and Travelguru with their smart online marketing can sell rooms at such a hotel as these websites are only interested in their commisssion and least bothered about checking such hotel out before displaying them on their portals.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank pttp
TanujaaTalwarr, Owner at Hotel New Bharat, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2010

Hi
Kindly let us know the booking id,travel dates to our place so that we can establish the authenticity of this feedback as we are suspicious of its ingenuity.The review is less factual and more based on emotive reflection of viewpoint to sabotage our and our partner websites goodwill.As we are a popular and fast selling hotel through them.We too as a business premises have zero tolerance for fake reviews.The allegations are false and we would like to get into the depth of the matter for charges like extracting money.
Please also let us know which engine you had booked through make my trip or travel guru i am sure it was only one of these but you seemed to be upset with both for reasons unknown.
Our email id is info@hotelnewbharatnainital.com.We shall appreciate a response from you.
regards
Tanujaa

Reviewed May 4, 2010

Hotel New Bharat is a very nice hotel for ecenomic package.. We stayed here for 2 days and the location, ambience and lake view is pretty nice.. I would recommend it to everyone..

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends